This is me.....

My photo
California, United States
I am a mother, a wife, a daughter, a sister, a aunt, a friend, a godmother, and best of all....A child of God!!

Friday, August 6, 2010

Only Johnanthon would..........


OK.....so it's Friday and I'm working this week end, so what does this mean? Well I cleaned house today as if it was my Saturday....ICK!! I truly dont mind working week ends, not so many " Big Wigs" around, total different pace and atmosphere.
Was in ER the other night with John, it's always him, he decided to drink some creek water while he was camping last wee
k end, "Cowboy John" I've been calling him, him and few friends went camping at Yosemite and took some horses and they where riding around and stop to let the horses drink, after John's horse started prancing, she loves John, she see's him at the fence and shes right there, it's kind of cute, so I know she was feeling the love that day, he just figured she was thirsty..
I was told by "Cowboy John" " The wate
r was so cold & clear, it's snow melt of Mom"
and I told him "Just what makes you think that those deers, bears and coons dont potty ( not the exact words I used) in the snow, or that creek" he got severe stomach pains cause nothing would stay in or down, so ER we went after a mercy plead, he was dehydrated so 2 liters of fluid was given,
antibiotics, lomatose ( for loose stools) and MS (morphine given through the I.V.) this nurse gave a small drink of water and do you know he had the gall to ask her " Is th
is filtered?" the effects of morphine......
School will be starting soon and this is John's last year, I hope his Sr. year goes better than Amanda's, she got Senioritis so bad! and after this year is over it's off to boot camp in Georgia for him for like 3
months, my baby is grown up, seems just like yesterday I took the day off because he was starting kindergarten, and O'yea....took the day off when he started high school too, I remember the harassment I got from my brother for that one " you gonna go and sit and have lunch with him?" "Not a bad idea" I replied back laughing as he was laughing so hard on the other end of the phone...Yip....my baby is all grown up now.....

2 comments:

Irene said...

Boy your Jonathan keeps you hopping doesn't he? Sorry he's not feeling too well.

Donetta said...

yep but they will always be our babies
hope you have a sweet day

~The mind is like a parachute
it works best when it is opened~

~ REMINDER~

~ REMINDER~
October is breast awareness month!

P E A C E ! ! !

P E A C E ! ! !


Johnanthon

Our F A T Cat

Our F A T Cat
Amanda with Licorious

~ Joyce's Girl's~ Thanksgiving'08

~ Joyce's Girl's~ Thanksgiving'08
Amanda, me, my mom & my niece Terisa

Thank you Sweet Donetta

Thank you sweet Denise

Thank you Denise~

Thank you Denise~

Thank you Denise~

Lemonade Award

Lemonade Award
Thank you Patti

We All Are Warrior's!

We All Are Warrior's!

Honest Scrap Award

Honest Scrap Award
Thank you Stephanie

Friendship Award

Friendship Award
Thank you Joni

Love your blog award

Love your blog award
Thank you Kim

Loveable Blog award

Loveable Blog award
Thank you Sweet Deena

Brillante We Blog Award

Brillante We Blog Award
Thank you Joni

Our family

Our family
"Our Kelsey Dog"
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.