This is me.....

My photo
California, United States
I am a mother, a wife, a daughter, a sister, a aunt, a friend, a godmother, and best of all....A child of God!!

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Reminded......


But they that wait upon the LORD
shall renew their strength, they shall
mount up with wings as eagles, they
shall run, and not be weary, and they
shall walk and not faint. Isaiah 40:30 KJV



I can remember when this verse first came to me, it wasnt long after my brother left this world, I was sitting outside in the back yard one morning at the other rental we lived in and across the street was an field and I remember talking to God about my brother my leaving all of us and I said something like " Lord, Now what I'm I going to do ?" and this eagle was flying in circles, like they do and I serious didnt think any thing about that beautiful bird flying around at that time, I got on my computer and looked under one of bookmarks called " Daily Inspirations " and this verse was the verse of the day and it all made sense to me and sense then I have seen this verse so much, and again today I saw it and am reminded of the eagle flying, I want to say "Isnt it strange how LORD will keep the little things coming back to you ?" but it isnt strange, he's got his reason for this verse to keep popping at me, so I will read and reread it until I understand it, parts of it I do, some parts are making sense to me, I am waiting upon the LORD and I know my strength is getting stronger every day with him, the rest I just havent put in place yet, but I will. I just wanted to share this with all of you I think its so neat how God is giving me messages, like I've said I have seen this verse so much latley and I know it's meant for me from him with LOVE!!

4 comments:

Irene said...

It's true, the Lord does send good things our way if we are only available to receive them. So glad your getting your strength back. Hugs to you, and I feel your hug too, I'm having one of those days.

Anonymous said...

What a ray of hope that passage is! Sounds like the Lord is walking with you. I truly believe he waits until we catch up because we are so fragile at times. Love to sweet lady.

JanuskieZ said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Donetta said...

He does that with me too It is like all becomes so still and then I am surrounded by the simplicity.
How awesome your son looks. How fast time escapes us. My two will also be in a blink of an eye on the way into the future that holds such promise for them.
I hope that this finds you well. I have finally found time to be here to visit.
I miss you . you know girl you make a difference in my world. I am probably selfish fut I really like having you around me. I wish we could hold a conversation over the phone some day. My memory stuff is getting to be a real problem. forgive me of it please. I do care about how you are Annette. This must be a real bitter sweet to see Johnathan growing up and out. He will always be your little boy.

~The mind is like a parachute
it works best when it is opened~

~ REMINDER~

~ REMINDER~
October is breast awareness month!

P E A C E ! ! !

P E A C E ! ! !


Johnanthon

Our F A T Cat

Our F A T Cat
Amanda with Licorious

~ Joyce's Girl's~ Thanksgiving'08

~ Joyce's Girl's~ Thanksgiving'08
Amanda, me, my mom & my niece Terisa

Thank you Sweet Donetta

Thank you sweet Denise

Thank you Denise~

Thank you Denise~

Thank you Denise~

Lemonade Award

Lemonade Award
Thank you Patti

We All Are Warrior's!

We All Are Warrior's!

Honest Scrap Award

Honest Scrap Award
Thank you Stephanie

Friendship Award

Friendship Award
Thank you Joni

Love your blog award

Love your blog award
Thank you Kim

Loveable Blog award

Loveable Blog award
Thank you Sweet Deena

Brillante We Blog Award

Brillante We Blog Award
Thank you Joni

Our family

Our family
"Our Kelsey Dog"
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.