This is me.....

My photo
California, United States
I am a mother, a wife, a daughter, a sister, a aunt, a friend, a godmother, and best of all....A child of God!!

Sunday, April 11, 2010

My biologicl daddy died on Easter

I don't know if many of you know this but I had to leave for Oklahoma in a rush on Saturday, got a phone call from my step sister, a very fine lady my daddy raised and she told me that our dad had a massive stroke and it didn't look good, so off I went to drive to Oklahoma with my aunt and uncle, my daddy was on life support!! Got to this huge hospital in Tulsa and the Dr. took me to his office and showed me the latest MRI of my daddy's brain and there it was full of blood from the hemorrhage and clinically brain dead and the law in Oklahoma is if the patient is considered brain dead they have to pull the plug, so pulled they did, I sat there and watched the numbers slowly go down until it was flat lined, my daddy was died and I fell to my knees in that hospital room, there's a story to me and my daddy's relationship that I will post later, daddy died Easter Sunday, and I told my family, " What a beautiful day to leave this world, the day OUR Lord and Savior rose, and my daddy rose to go and be with Our heavenly father on the very same day!" We gave my daddy an old fashion Pentecostal funeral, buried him in over all's cause that's all he wore..... I am so rum dummy right now haven't been to sleep since I got home and I got home at 5 this morning. My heart is so heavy again and my faith is so being tested and I found out my mom's heart isn't so good either, I'll post on that too later but for now I'm going to clean my kitchen and maybe, just maybe that will ware me out, but I don't know Larry is snoring so loudly, YIKES, whats a sad tired woman to do, any suggestions would be appreciated!!

7 comments:

Amrita said...

Dear Annette I am very sorry to hear this. May the Lord comfort you. Listening to comforting worship music would be good.

kimberly said...

sending love sweet friend! love you!
xoxoxoxo
kimberly

Irene said...

One of our priest said something today that sort of stayed with me, (he usually mumbles on and on) we are not in a privileged relationship with our Lord, we have a commitment to him as he does to us. Just like a marriage, we don't leave him and he doesn't leave us. Till death do us part, and then the good stuff begins. Just as on Good Friday is the sad part, Easter Sunday is the good part, this is reflective in our lives. I'm sorry you're going through a very sad part, we can only know that the good part will be WONDERFUL. take care

Joni said...

Blessings to you my dear friend. May you find comfort in your routine and peace in your heart knowing that God will never give you more than He knows you can handle. Life is full of sad things, BUT it is also full of sweet, sweet memories. Cling to these.

You are loved ~

Donetta said...

Annette Oh honey...oh how hard a jurney. Sweet dear heart perhaps some soothing things.
Herb tea might calm the stress, a warm bath too. Candles if your able.
You have been on my mind for days. I have had you in my prayers for days. God does know your need. He has set many to knee on your behalf no doubt. Perhaps just hearing your hearts cry. You are so loved.
Oh Annette this time of life when all the old passes is renewed with all that is to come ahead.
May I hold you in my heart as I have that you might know gentleness. Ear plug so you can rest better.
Perhaps some Tylenol PM or something like that. No caffeine if your able to go without.

Remember that he is praying for you right now too.
Loving you
Donetta

Denise said...

My sweet friend.... Praying for you today and praying for your Mom.. Just give yourself to rest and grieve.. Take time to just get away and be alone with your own heart.. The Father God will speak to you and give you sweet peace....... What a load you have carried the past few months with your sweet brother and now your Dad......... Take care girl and know that there are lots of us out here praying.........

pchickki said...

Annette, I am so sorry to hear about your Daddy. He is in a better place now along side your brother and will be there when you arrive.

Bless Your heart my friend. Get some rest.
Sending sympathy to your family too.
Hugs
Patti

~The mind is like a parachute
it works best when it is opened~

~ REMINDER~

~ REMINDER~
October is breast awareness month!

P E A C E ! ! !

P E A C E ! ! !


Johnanthon

Our F A T Cat

Our F A T Cat
Amanda with Licorious

~ Joyce's Girl's~ Thanksgiving'08

~ Joyce's Girl's~ Thanksgiving'08
Amanda, me, my mom & my niece Terisa

Thank you Sweet Donetta

Thank you sweet Denise

Thank you Denise~

Thank you Denise~

Thank you Denise~

Lemonade Award

Lemonade Award
Thank you Patti

We All Are Warrior's!

We All Are Warrior's!

Honest Scrap Award

Honest Scrap Award
Thank you Stephanie

Friendship Award

Friendship Award
Thank you Joni

Love your blog award

Love your blog award
Thank you Kim

Loveable Blog award

Loveable Blog award
Thank you Sweet Deena

Brillante We Blog Award

Brillante We Blog Award
Thank you Joni

Our family

Our family
"Our Kelsey Dog"
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.