This is me.....

My photo
California, United States
I am a mother, a wife, a daughter, a sister, a aunt, a friend, a godmother, and best of all....A child of God!!

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Up dates,& this & that

I haven't been on for a few days cause I was having issues with my computer and come to find out it was on the end of the wiring, that made me happy!! Lets see, where do I start?...How about the update on Larry's Mom? She goes into surgery on Jan. 26 no time yet, and this mass she has on her bowels is huge and by the lymph nodes, and is closer to the rectum, but no colostomy bag (that's a bag that holds the stool) that's a good sign, but working in the hospital for years as a Certified Nursing Assistance I know things can change when they get in, we wont know what kind of "C" she has until they take the mass out, she got real disturbed with me the other night when I talked to her about chemo and radiation, shes very adamant about NOT taking it, I more less told her she was selfish and that she had a little boy who needs her, 2 grown children and 4 grandchildren who all love her, tried to explain to her chemo and radiation has come so far in 20 years, and that they now have a chemo pill, but her decision might not be what we all want, but that we as a family had to respect her choices and we do, she said its about "Quality of life" but I know our God is a healing God and he can heal her and I told her this, her surgery will be at the hospital I work at, and she asked me "Will you take care of me?" I said " Of course I will, and I will make sure they, (meaning nurses) know that shes my mother in law!! Like I am so big rig around there...
Larry's Aunt on his dad's side had surgery Monday, they removed a lower lobe of one of her lungs, she's got lung cancer and now they think her liver is messed up from medications, please pray for her too, her husband, Larry's Uncle as Alzheimer's!!
Ummm, I wanted to call my brother so bad today just to check in on him I cried cause I couldn't so I talked to him, I miss him so much girls, but time is getting better, mornings are especially hard on me for some reason.
My Johnathon didn't want to go to school today, "Mom, can I please stay home and get caught up on my sleep" I play hooky from time to time so of course I couldn't say "No" Alright I told him, on one condition, if you clean your room spotless when you get up!" his room is so clean, he loves me so, "Mom, if I sort my cloths will you wash them?" "Johnanthon!! you know how to wash your cloths" I said, "But Mom they smell better when you do them" so guess what?? I am washing his cloths, he not only loves me, but he knows how to work me too, but that OK..."Don't tell Amanda I'm doing your laundry for you" got a hug in return!! Mommas baby loves
his Momma.....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're so sweet! Prays for family. It seems cancer still is such a scary thing though you're right, they have vastly improved treatment. Won't it be nice when they can figure it out even more. Hoping mornings go alittle softer for you.

pchickki said...

Prayers for you and your family Annette.
I am sure that your baby boy would love you even if you had made him go to school and do his own laundry. You are such a good mama!

God Bless you sweetie
Patti

Donetta said...

Hi Dear Heart
Hope you r having a great day!

kimberly said...

when it rains it pours...but we are never alone are we? hoping you see brighter days soon dear friend....think of you so often...just crazy hectic with us right now....
love you!
kimberly

Denise said...

Girl .. your plate is just too full with sickness...... I will just pray and pray..... I have been so busy with mom and dad the past few days that I have not been here much.. I am leaving FB .. just causes me too much stress.... I love the blog world and will be here if you want to talk...... Praying for all the sickness in your family and praying for you and you continue to walk thorough the healing process .... Grief is a terrible thing and God will walk each step of the way with you.......

~The mind is like a parachute
it works best when it is opened~

~ REMINDER~

~ REMINDER~
October is breast awareness month!

P E A C E ! ! !

P E A C E ! ! !


Johnanthon

Our F A T Cat

Our F A T Cat
Amanda with Licorious

~ Joyce's Girl's~ Thanksgiving'08

~ Joyce's Girl's~ Thanksgiving'08
Amanda, me, my mom & my niece Terisa

Thank you Sweet Donetta

Thank you sweet Denise

Thank you Denise~

Thank you Denise~

Thank you Denise~

Lemonade Award

Lemonade Award
Thank you Patti

We All Are Warrior's!

We All Are Warrior's!

Honest Scrap Award

Honest Scrap Award
Thank you Stephanie

Friendship Award

Friendship Award
Thank you Joni

Love your blog award

Love your blog award
Thank you Kim

Loveable Blog award

Loveable Blog award
Thank you Sweet Deena

Brillante We Blog Award

Brillante We Blog Award
Thank you Joni

Our family

Our family
"Our Kelsey Dog"
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.