This is me.....

My photo
California, United States
I am a mother, a wife, a daughter, a sister, a aunt, a friend, a godmother, and best of all....A child of God!!

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Blue skies

Here's an update on Larry's Mom, surgery has been changed to Jan. 29 with no time still, the Doctor got a summons to Jury duty for that date, and Larry and I wanted to leave for out of town that week end to celebrate our birthdays, looks like this is now not going to happen, but maybe we'll be celebrating his Mom tumor not having any "C" but being so close to the lymph nodes I'm seriously not thinking so but its not up to me, miracles do happen and I see them all the time take place in that hospital ! I was so looking foreword to going to the ocean, I need to get away even if its for just one night, but some other time. Larry asked me what I wanted for my birthday and I told him a camera, sense I didn't get one for CHRISTmas with a printer.
My Mom is at the part of grieving where she is bitter and I'm not liking it, not one bit!! so I try to say the right words and she tu
rns those around on me and makes me feel aweful, then I cry, AGAIN & AGAIN & AGAIN!! I tell Joey, see what your not missing, I dreamed the other night of beautiful blue skies with no white clouds at all and I could hear a song playing in my dream and the words went something like this "Blue skies, nothing but blue skies" over and over again, so my brother is enjoying "Blue skies" he didnt like this weather we're having here Cali.right now. I ask him allot "Joey, what was the night like when you left?, who did you think of when you laid your head down that night?, whats heaven like?, Do you miss me as much as I miss you?, and my final one to him "You where the best brother a little sister could ask for and I love you and miss you so much"

I LOVE YOU~

2 comments:

Denise said...

Hey girl just read your post and bless your heart.... You have been overwhelmed the past few months and I will remember to pray...... We will just keep on believing for your MIL.......God can!!!!!

Come over to my blog, I have an award for you!

Anonymous said...

Hang in there Annette. It sounds like her grief is more than she can bare. Maybe take a break and give her room to grieve however she needs to. People are not always gracious when the pain is unbearable. Giving her room will allow her to grieve however she needs to and hopefully she won't have anything more she'll have to be sorry about. Maybe keep to conversations on other things unless of course she steers it that way. It's always so touchy when grief is involved. Of course you know that and you're such a gracious lady.

~The mind is like a parachute
it works best when it is opened~

~ REMINDER~

~ REMINDER~
October is breast awareness month!

P E A C E ! ! !

P E A C E ! ! !


Johnanthon

Our F A T Cat

Our F A T Cat
Amanda with Licorious

~ Joyce's Girl's~ Thanksgiving'08

~ Joyce's Girl's~ Thanksgiving'08
Amanda, me, my mom & my niece Terisa

Thank you Sweet Donetta

Thank you sweet Denise

Thank you Denise~

Thank you Denise~

Thank you Denise~

Lemonade Award

Lemonade Award
Thank you Patti

We All Are Warrior's!

We All Are Warrior's!

Honest Scrap Award

Honest Scrap Award
Thank you Stephanie

Friendship Award

Friendship Award
Thank you Joni

Love your blog award

Love your blog award
Thank you Kim

Loveable Blog award

Loveable Blog award
Thank you Sweet Deena

Brillante We Blog Award

Brillante We Blog Award
Thank you Joni

Our family

Our family
"Our Kelsey Dog"
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.