This is me.....

My photo
California, United States
I am a mother, a wife, a daughter, a sister, a aunt, a friend, a godmother, and best of all....A child of God!!

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Forgivness is a BEAUTIFUL thing to be part of....



I LOVE FORGIVENESS, my heart is all giggly this morning and pounding so happily!!! Do you ladies remember when I wrote about Mom wanting to talk to my brothers first and only wife and how she wanted to tell "E" that she forgave her? Well, yesterday was the day that FORGIVENESS took place between the 2 of them!!!! My niece and nephew have been over at my brothers house cleaning it out and I had to mother mom on a few issues about it, well Mom & Bill went there to get a some stuff Mom wanted and as they drove up to the house my sister in law "E" was leaving and Mom waved her down and motioned for her to come back, "E" called me last night crying and told me this storey, nervously she put her car in reverse and Mom got out of the car and "E" said "Annette, it was like she couldn't get to me fast enough, I didn't know if I was going to get a tongue lashing or a slap" Mom said "I forgive you, can you forgive me for being so nasty to you and about you?" "E" told me she told Mom, "Joyce, you've done nothing wrong so there's nothing to forgive" and they hugged and cried!! I just love how God put the 2 of them together in that right time and that right place, no better place to make peace with each other than at my brothers house, I haven't told Mom that I've been talking to "E" for a couple of years now and don't know if I ever will, but I am just thrilled that I am part of that forgiveness that took place, I prayed for so long that this would happen. I told my sister in law, I knew this was going to take place I just didn't know when or where or how, that Mom talked to me about it and how I told mom "By not asking FORGIVENESS from "E" that could be the one thing that could keep her from seeing my brother and Gilbert"
Today my goal is to go to my brothers house and just sit there amongst his things and smell his pillow feel his hair in that hair brush and just be in love with him like I've always been when a little gi
rl loves an older man!
I love the power of FORGIVENESS
Colossians 3:13
Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another. Forgive as the Lord forgave you!


I LOVE YOU ALL!!~

3 comments:

Donetta said...

Oh Annette that is so wonderful!
I know how this is the riches gift to see the division healed.
I remember these things so many times on your heart in posts. Seeing it fulfilled warms me.
It is so wonderful.

pchickki said...

What a wonderful way to start the new year! This is great news!
Happy New Year Annette
Hugs

Joni said...

What a lovely way to wrap up 2009...I hope your mom has peace in her heart now. Forgiveness can be very powerful. I love you my friend, happy new year!

~The mind is like a parachute
it works best when it is opened~

~ REMINDER~

~ REMINDER~
October is breast awareness month!

P E A C E ! ! !

P E A C E ! ! !


Johnanthon

Our F A T Cat

Our F A T Cat
Amanda with Licorious

~ Joyce's Girl's~ Thanksgiving'08

~ Joyce's Girl's~ Thanksgiving'08
Amanda, me, my mom & my niece Terisa

Thank you Sweet Donetta

Thank you sweet Denise

Thank you Denise~

Thank you Denise~

Thank you Denise~

Lemonade Award

Lemonade Award
Thank you Patti

We All Are Warrior's!

We All Are Warrior's!

Honest Scrap Award

Honest Scrap Award
Thank you Stephanie

Friendship Award

Friendship Award
Thank you Joni

Love your blog award

Love your blog award
Thank you Kim

Loveable Blog award

Loveable Blog award
Thank you Sweet Deena

Brillante We Blog Award

Brillante We Blog Award
Thank you Joni

Our family

Our family
"Our Kelsey Dog"
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.