This is me.....

My photo
California, United States
I am a mother, a wife, a daughter, a sister, a aunt, a friend, a godmother, and best of all....A child of God!!

Saturday, September 12, 2009

We have noise in the clouds!!

I get excited over the smallest of things!
I woke this morning to clouds and cool air, I mean clouds that looked like it could open up and rain, then I was sitting here at this computer trying to find a new template and I heard THUNDER!!!!!!!!!!!
Amanda just called and she knows her Mom LOVES thunder, rain and lighting, she spent the night with her friend and its RAINING where her friend lives" HUGE rain drops mom, it's weird" Whats so weird Amanda? God heard my request I told her, Wow, a big thunder sound just came knocking, golly I got to go and check it out, I LOVE it! I'm all excited, got to go out and check it out.... tootles

p.s.
I went outside was looking up to the clouds asked God to let it rain here too and then I felt it, rain drops, seriously guys I AM so excited, got chills when it started raining, God heard me!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Annette! Glad you got your rain storm. I read your past posts. Sorry so much has been happening there. I identify with the one post on depression. The problem is, even if we didn't answer the door, it would slide right on in anyway. We just have to hang in there.

~The mind is like a parachute
it works best when it is opened~

~ REMINDER~

~ REMINDER~
October is breast awareness month!

P E A C E ! ! !

P E A C E ! ! !


Johnanthon

Our F A T Cat

Our F A T Cat
Amanda with Licorious

~ Joyce's Girl's~ Thanksgiving'08

~ Joyce's Girl's~ Thanksgiving'08
Amanda, me, my mom & my niece Terisa

Thank you Sweet Donetta

Thank you sweet Denise

Thank you Denise~

Thank you Denise~

Thank you Denise~

Lemonade Award

Lemonade Award
Thank you Patti

We All Are Warrior's!

We All Are Warrior's!

Honest Scrap Award

Honest Scrap Award
Thank you Stephanie

Friendship Award

Friendship Award
Thank you Joni

Love your blog award

Love your blog award
Thank you Kim

Loveable Blog award

Loveable Blog award
Thank you Sweet Deena

Brillante We Blog Award

Brillante We Blog Award
Thank you Joni

Our family

Our family
"Our Kelsey Dog"
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.