This is me.....

My photo
California, United States
I am a mother, a wife, a daughter, a sister, a aunt, a friend, a godmother, and best of all....A child of God!!

Friday, September 11, 2009

tHIS & ThAT....


OOPS!! I had to juggle some bills around, kind of like the "rob from Peter to pay Paul" thing and the Internet had to suffer. Well, not exactly the Internet that had to suffer, Amanda, Johnanthon and myself did! but it's up again and I'm fine, not too much going on here, same ol same ol kind of thing.
Although Johnanthon came home from school today to tell me about his math teacher committing suicide on Wednesday night sometime, I guess the teacher's girlfriend broke up with a few weeks back, he
wrecked his car, that was almost paid off, and Johnanthon said he'd make comments about how he thought the class room size was too big and stressful, and few times made comments about killing himself before coming to work. I told Johnanthon, "Too bad no one really heard the cry for help from him, cause they could have saved his life and saved his family from all this hell they are going through right now" Johnanthon said today at school they had kind of like a memorial thing for him, kids brought flowers and wrote notes, he said "Mom it was so depressing today at school, everyone crying all day" I explained to him that was their way of grieving and you had to respect that, then he said, and I smiled but got a little teary eyed at the same time "Why be so sad, he left a cruel world to go a better place" Johnathon really liked him, and that's so strange for him to like teachers, but this teacher made some kind of impact on him of some kind......Awwwwww, my Johnathon.
Then I got to thinking of when I was in that state of mind, its the most horrible life, I think I ever lived, some people understanding, some not, was told to "Get a grip on life, snap out of this sh*t Annette, O' come on now....whats so bad that you cant deal with it?" until they've walked in the shoes people who suffer from that, they have no clue what it is like, I am NO LONGER in that state of suicide, but depression does knock on my door from tim
e to time and I'm dumb enough to open the door and let in it! but anymore I can bring myself out of it, it takes time, along time, but I can do it with a special love from God and friends, half the time it's my family that does it too me, and I know they truly don't mean too, they have to clue what they are doing to me, I know they love me but Satin wants me to think they don't and I have to stomp him right back in the ground, he lives below me, I live above him and God lives above me, so I am stronger than Satin cause things below me are NOTHING!!
I hear Amanda laughing so much more now, it's a sweet sound to my ears, she's surprised me by snapping back so quick, O they are times still, believe me, but nothing like before, I have to remind her from time to time she still lives in my home and not on her own, threatened her a f
ew times to charge her for the bed she sleeps on, and that straighten her right up for a few weeks, lol. I've noticed her only acting ugly once a month, so I try not to let her get to me during that time, but for the most part, shes HAPPY again! and that's so nice. Life is getting good again around here.........

1 comment:

kimberly said...

loved hearing your voice sweet friend! :-)....happy my phone has a mind of its own!

so sorry about johnanthon's teacher....you just wish someone would have known him well enough to see the signs....life is not for the faint of heart, and it takes continual reaching out to God and family and others to find inspiration to deal with some of the trials and tribulations we go through......without that i don't know how people cope.
so happy to hear amanda is pretty much back to her self again....yeah....that is something to celebrate for sure!!!
hugs annette....and i'll let you guys know when we have a date set!
love you,
kimberly

~The mind is like a parachute
it works best when it is opened~

~ REMINDER~

~ REMINDER~
October is breast awareness month!

P E A C E ! ! !

P E A C E ! ! !


Johnanthon

Our F A T Cat

Our F A T Cat
Amanda with Licorious

~ Joyce's Girl's~ Thanksgiving'08

~ Joyce's Girl's~ Thanksgiving'08
Amanda, me, my mom & my niece Terisa

Thank you Sweet Donetta

Thank you sweet Denise

Thank you Denise~

Thank you Denise~

Thank you Denise~

Lemonade Award

Lemonade Award
Thank you Patti

We All Are Warrior's!

We All Are Warrior's!

Honest Scrap Award

Honest Scrap Award
Thank you Stephanie

Friendship Award

Friendship Award
Thank you Joni

Love your blog award

Love your blog award
Thank you Kim

Loveable Blog award

Loveable Blog award
Thank you Sweet Deena

Brillante We Blog Award

Brillante We Blog Award
Thank you Joni

Our family

Our family
"Our Kelsey Dog"
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.