This is me.....

My photo
California, United States
I am a mother, a wife, a daughter, a sister, a aunt, a friend, a godmother, and best of all....A child of God!!

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

" Was it a time? or a strange idea?"




Supper is done and dishes waiting to be put in the dishwasher, my Johnanthon is ta church with a friend and my Amanda is still over a friends house, she and her friend laid out by the pool today, O to be young and wearing a cute little green and white polka dot bikini...I can remember those days! Now days you can't get me out in that hot sun, although today was nice, nothing like our past week end, 107... speaking of going back in time, I was sitting on the couch watching my soap opera that I have recorded and I had this funny idea to call Mom and ask her how Gilbert was doing, I don't understand why, when he's been gone for 19 years next month, when in all reality I know he's doing so much better now, I wonder why things like that happen? Is it Satin wanting to me relive that horrible time in my life? or is it the Holy Spirit wanting to know my Dad is GREAT? if it's Satin doing that, my heart got heavy for a few minutes and I started crying, but...if it's the Holy Spirit I'm very joyful, maybe Satin wanted me to call Momma and stir up some emotions? but I didn't, I came back to the current time, or if it was the Holy Spirit, maybe he wanted to me to check on Momma for some reason, so I think I will call her. I want to know why I went back in time for a brief second! and I know my heavenly father will tell me, when he thinks I should know why. I haven't brought myself to call Dee yet, I will know when the time is right for that one, when I posted yesterday about seeing her in a garden I really did and it was beautiful garden, maybe God gave that vision to tell me something, cause I know that horrible Satin wouldn't let me see anything that beautiful. I'm calling Dee right now, it's on my heart heavier now than before, I will keep all of posted on our conversation......

3 comments:

pchickki said...

Hi Annette
Sounds like satin is trying to stir something up that best be forgotten.
I hope you have a better day today. I haven't heard from you for awhile and miss our little conversations. I love hearing from you Annette. Hope you son is doing well. My son's infection in his leg is gone again for now. I know it will appear again but for now thank we thank God.

Hope you have a good day.
Hugs and God Bless You
Patti

Donetta said...

Hello, So how did your call go? I have heard it said that the human brain can have flashes of recall.
Perhaps a different explanation...
Like, Gee I miss calling mom. The intimacy during those hard days become a bit of a void after there are no more words to speak.

The gift of loneliness is reaching out.

Joni said...

Just checking in...can't sleep. Wish I could still wear a green polka-dot bikini, probably wouldn't, but wish I could.

Happy days love, when you talk to mom say hello for me.

~The mind is like a parachute
it works best when it is opened~

~ REMINDER~

~ REMINDER~
October is breast awareness month!

P E A C E ! ! !

P E A C E ! ! !


Johnanthon

Our F A T Cat

Our F A T Cat
Amanda with Licorious

~ Joyce's Girl's~ Thanksgiving'08

~ Joyce's Girl's~ Thanksgiving'08
Amanda, me, my mom & my niece Terisa

Thank you Sweet Donetta

Thank you sweet Denise

Thank you Denise~

Thank you Denise~

Thank you Denise~

Lemonade Award

Lemonade Award
Thank you Patti

We All Are Warrior's!

We All Are Warrior's!

Honest Scrap Award

Honest Scrap Award
Thank you Stephanie

Friendship Award

Friendship Award
Thank you Joni

Love your blog award

Love your blog award
Thank you Kim

Loveable Blog award

Loveable Blog award
Thank you Sweet Deena

Brillante We Blog Award

Brillante We Blog Award
Thank you Joni

Our family

Our family
"Our Kelsey Dog"
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.