This is me.....

My photo
California, United States
I am a mother, a wife, a daughter, a sister, a aunt, a friend, a godmother, and best of all....A child of God!!

Thursday, May 7, 2009


Let's try this blue out or teal, or aqua, what ever color it is and see what happens? I'm going to work after lunch today, the t.v. repair man is coming by to replace a lamp, Larry had to have one those big screens to watch, you guessed it Nascar on, and personally I like it too, to watch a few of my favorites on, but I could seriously care less if it got fixed or not, I don't care much for the thing to be on, commercials are way too stupid, not to mention loud, and any more shows are awful, I watch reality shows then they are getting to be awful, the only one I don't watch that's not reality is my soap opera, then sometime I wonder if that crap really goes on in real life some where in this world. There's too much to do to have that thing on any ways, but no one else can find stuff to do other then me!? Lucky enough Larry bought the extended warranty on it, but the business we bought it folded up, and then I couldn't find the paper work on it, so I got on the computer and found the phone number and they pulled up all the info, now this remember I wrote "extended" warranty on this t.v., but he wouldn't buy the extended warranty for my vacuum, I suppose that is because it doesn't let him watch Nascar on it, cause I'm thinking if it did, he'd gotten it!
As you've noticed I'm playing with the blog thing AGAIN.....today it looks like this, but who knows what the week end will bring you all,I need to organize all my goodies though, but not today, waiting on the t.v. repair man......

p.s.
I just HAD to use that picture, I thought it was funny, the image is like a repair man.

5 comments:

~Red Tin Heart~ said...

I really like the new look.
xoxo Nita

Donetta said...

upside sown man has harry crack up...
Dash thinks that is so funny...you know the 8year old thing everything is pee and poop arg.
Thanks for the kindness that was very sweet. I worked on a bracelet for myself and rolled through the day on a misunderstanding. Though my husband was hating life , but he said he sis not really feel that way....he is just two tired. We put us to be at 9pm last night we will do that again tonight.

Samaritan Women For India said...

I love the story...... and I love that he did not buy extended warranty for the vacuum! How funny....... Me and my DH love baseball and that is the only sports that we watch...... Not a race fan but I have a BIL that cannot stay away from it........

I love the Teal color... it is one of my favorites! and I love to change things! soooooooo you go girl !

Denise said...

A-------- the comment above this one is MINE!!!!!!! I was signed into the wrong blog!!!!!!!!! Sorry bout that! but what she said........"ditto"

Hugs!

kimberly said...

good morning, dear annette.....hope you have a beautiful day!.....it's fun to visit to see what you came up with this time! :-) love the words in your header!!!
xoxoxox,
kimberly

~The mind is like a parachute
it works best when it is opened~

~ REMINDER~

~ REMINDER~
October is breast awareness month!

P E A C E ! ! !

P E A C E ! ! !


Johnanthon

Our F A T Cat

Our F A T Cat
Amanda with Licorious

~ Joyce's Girl's~ Thanksgiving'08

~ Joyce's Girl's~ Thanksgiving'08
Amanda, me, my mom & my niece Terisa

Thank you Sweet Donetta

Thank you sweet Denise

Thank you Denise~

Thank you Denise~

Thank you Denise~

Lemonade Award

Lemonade Award
Thank you Patti

We All Are Warrior's!

We All Are Warrior's!

Honest Scrap Award

Honest Scrap Award
Thank you Stephanie

Friendship Award

Friendship Award
Thank you Joni

Love your blog award

Love your blog award
Thank you Kim

Loveable Blog award

Loveable Blog award
Thank you Sweet Deena

Brillante We Blog Award

Brillante We Blog Award
Thank you Joni

Our family

Our family
"Our Kelsey Dog"
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.