This is me.....

My photo
California, United States
I am a mother, a wife, a daughter, a sister, a aunt, a friend, a godmother, and best of all....A child of God!!

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

"Christmas & Easter....all the time"




Yesterday it rained for the better part of the afternoon, I was at my happiest then, rained off and on through out the evening, and I woke to some beautiful dark clouds that looks like they are about to burst open with rain at any minute, and once again....I am at my happiest! Every blind is open in every room, so no matter where I go I can see the rain....April Showers bring May flowers, do you remember hearing that as a child? I think this Friday Amanda and I might go on this walk for "Pro Life" several churches walk this walk and we end up at a Catholic Church, have mass, all are invited to attend, then a small lunch is served and we walk back, during our walk we pray for life, it's very spiritual to see so many different religions come together, I love to learn about other religions and cultures, but then again....I love people. Easter is fast approaching and I love knowing my God is alive and waiting for me in the sky, but don't you think we should have the Easter spirit as well as the Christmas spirit alive in us all year? I know life is very busy, and we have a tendency to forget about these 2 special holidays all year until they come along again the following year, sad isn't it? I've been thinking about for 2 days now....my heavenly farther is talking to me, O, O I better be like any good child and listen to her farther!! A priest once said "At Christmas and Easter time, my church is full, to standing room only" and that made me sad, when God is with us 24~7. I am not perfect by all means, and I certainly don't want you to think that I'm trying to come off that way, cause I'm not, but I know if I were to die tomorrow I know where I'm going....I'm going to see the king! he lives in my heart and mind every waking day, and him and I have some pretty lengthy one sided conversations, then time will pass and he'll return to visit me and tell me something about what I might have talked to him about a year ago. My living life desire is to see him face to face one day, sometimes I can see him when I close my eyes, that's how I know he's with me! Noticed how the picture are lined up? that's how the came up in that order, I moved to them to be from top to bottom, but I didnt download them that way, I down loaded the baby one first, the the last one, then the first one.....Hmmmmmm

4 comments:

kimberly said...

oh i love you annette.....your words just brought me joy and a smile this morning!....i too have had similar thoughts the past several days.....in anticipation of this special day.
blessings and love to you, dear friend.
kimberly

Donetta said...

Good Morning!
I have been so enjoying the devotional time with the kids. I had come to learn that Dove thought of God as an ogar waiting to send her to hell. I have been telling her about MY God who persues us and wants only good for us if we would only keep face to face with him. He wants that.
I so agree with you on your post. I know why the pics order, for His order is far beyond what we could of planned.

Denise said...

God puts things in order. Christmas and Easter every day of the year... A perfect world.. We can hold Christmas and Easter in our hearts and live in a state of worship... Praise and gratitude. I just finished my post for Easter and I want to live what I have written.. Calvary started life for us.... It was the ending of the law and judgment and the beginning of grace...... I want to live in the gift that HE died for........

Love you and pray that you have a blessed Easter...

Joni said...

Have a blessed Easter Sunshine!

~The mind is like a parachute
it works best when it is opened~

~ REMINDER~

~ REMINDER~
October is breast awareness month!

P E A C E ! ! !

P E A C E ! ! !


Johnanthon

Our F A T Cat

Our F A T Cat
Amanda with Licorious

~ Joyce's Girl's~ Thanksgiving'08

~ Joyce's Girl's~ Thanksgiving'08
Amanda, me, my mom & my niece Terisa

Thank you Sweet Donetta

Thank you sweet Denise

Thank you Denise~

Thank you Denise~

Thank you Denise~

Lemonade Award

Lemonade Award
Thank you Patti

We All Are Warrior's!

We All Are Warrior's!

Honest Scrap Award

Honest Scrap Award
Thank you Stephanie

Friendship Award

Friendship Award
Thank you Joni

Love your blog award

Love your blog award
Thank you Kim

Loveable Blog award

Loveable Blog award
Thank you Sweet Deena

Brillante We Blog Award

Brillante We Blog Award
Thank you Joni

Our family

Our family
"Our Kelsey Dog"
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.