This is me.....

My photo
California, United States
I am a mother, a wife, a daughter, a sister, a aunt, a friend, a godmother, and best of all....A child of God!!

Saturday, August 2, 2008

"Just A Wee Bit Disapointed"

Good Morning to all......Our overnight trip to Carmel has turned into a day trip only, and it makes me a wee bit sad, I so badly wanted to sit in a chair and put my feet in the foam from the ocean waves and just soak in all the beauty the ocean has to offer me, and wonder just where is the end of the earth is realy at?, and take in all the lovely smell from the salt air, and people watch, but it has turned into a day trip instead, better then nothing I suppose. Larry had forgotten that he's a company picnic to attend and I'm boycotting it, he could have gone next year. My feelings get hurt so easy and I knew, I just knew I shouldn't have gotten all excited over our trip cause every time I get all excited about something I get disappointed, it's like a hoax or something, he knows I am upset over the whole deal, so he's pussy footing around me, and to try to make it up to me he wants to go to the fair again, now come on, one night at the fair is good enough for me, but I'll go and make him pay dearly for this, this is one anniversary he'll regret!!!!, Enough of this pity party, I can make a fun day out of our day trip and I will, and I still might put my feet in the ocean foam! I just love the ocean, it's so beautiful and siren to me, with some awesome memories and I am very selfish, So I will go and enjoy one the prettiest places on earth that God has blessed us with and be Thankful for one more day of enjoying what he gave us. I will post pictures as well I promise, most likely on Wednesday morning. I hope all of you have a great day and enjoy everything your day has to offer big or small.........tootles

6 comments:

Joni said...

oh I'm so sorry your plans didn't work out, I know how much you were looking forward to that...maybe you can ask for a raincheck and go on another weekend when it isn't quite so busy? Maybe the day trip adventure will reveal new places that you can better explore on an extended stay...will definitely watch for your pictures because Carmel is tops in my book...have a good day sweetcakes and just know it beats staying here in Motown....even if it's JUST for the day ~

love to you ~

kimberly said...

oh i am so disappointed for you too, annette...we have had company from oregon all weekend, so haven't checked blogs.....i truly hope you DID take the time to bury your toes in the sand, smell the sea air, watch the waves crash in and just BE. if not, i think you owe it to yourself to plan another trip....with no interferences! :)
hugs to you dear friend,
kimberly

~Red Tin Heart~ said...

I am sad for you too Annette.. And I get my feelings hurt easily too. Next year will be better.
Love you, Nita

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about your dissapointment. It's hard when you are looking forward to something. Thanks for stopping by and leaving such a nice comment. I really appreciated it. Hope the fair helps.

Phyllis Russell Franklin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Phyllis Russell Franklin said...

Ahhh, disappointments, yes they can be tough. Sometimes when life gives us lemons we just don't feel like making lemonade. Kicking rocks doesn't help much either. It's good that Larry knows how disappointed you are. Maybe he'll do something special for you as a surprise. Tell him a surprise would be nice. :) Don't leave it to chance. :) signing off, don't take advice from me, Phyllis (lol)

Spelling edit and still not sure I got it right. :)

~The mind is like a parachute
it works best when it is opened~

~ REMINDER~

~ REMINDER~
October is breast awareness month!

P E A C E ! ! !

P E A C E ! ! !


Johnanthon

Our F A T Cat

Our F A T Cat
Amanda with Licorious

~ Joyce's Girl's~ Thanksgiving'08

~ Joyce's Girl's~ Thanksgiving'08
Amanda, me, my mom & my niece Terisa

Thank you Sweet Donetta

Thank you sweet Denise

Thank you Denise~

Thank you Denise~

Thank you Denise~

Lemonade Award

Lemonade Award
Thank you Patti

We All Are Warrior's!

We All Are Warrior's!

Honest Scrap Award

Honest Scrap Award
Thank you Stephanie

Friendship Award

Friendship Award
Thank you Joni

Love your blog award

Love your blog award
Thank you Kim

Loveable Blog award

Loveable Blog award
Thank you Sweet Deena

Brillante We Blog Award

Brillante We Blog Award
Thank you Joni

Our family

Our family
"Our Kelsey Dog"
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.