This is me.....

My photo
California, United States
I am a mother, a wife, a daughter, a sister, a aunt, a friend, a godmother, and best of all....A child of God!!

Thursday, July 31, 2008

"nothing new"

All is well, some of you are wondering where I've been? I've been some what tired here lately went to the fair on Tuesday it was great seeing old friends I haven't seen in so long, and time most defiantly makes a difference on some of us, then Amanda got a day bed from my Mom and we put that thing up and I have boxes all in my hall, who would think 1 girl could hold on too so much stuff and I'm just biting at the bit from them, cant stand it! Amanda doesn't throw NOTHING out, everything has some kind of special memory to it....but other than that I am doing fine, I promise. Chris (Amanda's boyfriend) got a new job but he's keeping the waiter job, he works from 6 p.m. to midnight fueling trucks with week ends off, now how come I cant find a job like that? This week end is Larry's and mine anniversary 18 years, so we're going to CARMEL and I'm so excited about it, I told him if nothing else can we please sit in a low chair put our feet in the foamy water and watch the sun sit with a blanket and good bottle of wine? we need just some of us time, my boy's just came home from fishing all day so I need to go and see if they brought anything home. I will post more later and when we go to CARMEL, I will post pictures, I am so looking forward to it. I love you all, hey meet us in CARMEL , it will be fun!! Love to you all.....ta ta

2 comments:

kimberly said...

good to hear your sweet voice, miss annette! :) i STILL have stuff from our kids in boxes under the stairs....but i'm almost as bad as they are about what i keep! :)

i am sooooo excited for you and your husband to spend your anniversary in carmel.....what a wonderful wonderful place on earth!
and your plan to sit and watch the sun set with a good bottle of wine sounds like a great plan! i'd love to go back there some time...has been many years ago that we stayed there.....so happy happy 18th this weekend, annette....and will be looking forward to some pictures!
sweet dreams, dear friend...
love and hugs,
kimberly

Joni said...

Carmel? Well, I think that's almost rude to make an announcement such as this while some of us are stuck in the heat of the central valley (and Arizona) with absolutely nothing to do...but I did purchase a new magazine today...so I guess I'll let you off the hook and besides Larry probably wouldn't appreciate any tag-alongs! But only because it's your anniversary...wow 18 years...goes by fast doesn't it? You couldn't have picked a more beautiful place to celebrate...pop a cork for me and enjoy your time away in Carmel....lucky dog.

I'll wait for the pictures *sigh
(drive safely)
xoxoxo

~The mind is like a parachute
it works best when it is opened~

~ REMINDER~

~ REMINDER~
October is breast awareness month!

P E A C E ! ! !

P E A C E ! ! !


Johnanthon

Our F A T Cat

Our F A T Cat
Amanda with Licorious

~ Joyce's Girl's~ Thanksgiving'08

~ Joyce's Girl's~ Thanksgiving'08
Amanda, me, my mom & my niece Terisa

Thank you Sweet Donetta

Thank you sweet Denise

Thank you Denise~

Thank you Denise~

Thank you Denise~

Lemonade Award

Lemonade Award
Thank you Patti

We All Are Warrior's!

We All Are Warrior's!

Honest Scrap Award

Honest Scrap Award
Thank you Stephanie

Friendship Award

Friendship Award
Thank you Joni

Love your blog award

Love your blog award
Thank you Kim

Loveable Blog award

Loveable Blog award
Thank you Sweet Deena

Brillante We Blog Award

Brillante We Blog Award
Thank you Joni

Our family

Our family
"Our Kelsey Dog"
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.