This is me.....

My photo
California, United States
I am a mother, a wife, a daughter, a sister, a aunt, a friend, a godmother, and best of all....A child of God!!

Thursday, May 1, 2008

"Busy Wednesday"

Gosh yesterday I was so busy, had an extremely early doctor appointment, then grocery shopping, that's so depressing the cost of everything,cant really afford any extras, if it was just Larry and myself I would not buy cookies, brownie mixes and stuff, but with teenagers saying "There's nothing to eat" if it isn't sweets of some kind or some sorts,although Amanda eats way better then a John, John needs his sweets, and I confess I love my Ice Cream at night, then I had to finish up a few thing's around here, super was fast approaching, John's last golf tournament, they are undefeated! Didn't have time to get on so here I am now! I read this little message in one of my magazines I like to buy and wanted to share it with all of you!

You Brighten My World

There is a light within you
that radiates out.
A gentle, unfailing light that
comforts and guides.
A soft but steady light that takes
the edge off a hard day, chases away
shadows and make people feel
less alone.
So don't ever question whether
you make a difference.
You do, just by being YOU!

2 comments:

kimberly said...

love the poem, annette....and so, so true. good for us to read often! i can remember our kids always feeling like there was nothing to eat in the house....that was because they could eat a weeks worth of groceries in two days!!!!!
thank you sweet.sweet.friend for your comment this morning....you are a treasure...
love and hugs,
kimberly

Joni said...

this has been the busiest week ever! goodness gracious, I'm barely keeping my head above water...what was I thinking taking FIVE English classes at once??!!

but then I came here and read that you were busy, and then the poem slowed everything down...and I thought "well, this poem is about Nettie"....thank you for your love and friendship over the years...I hope you don't mind...I gave a little donation to Kimberly's
3-day breast cancer walk in loving memory of Gilbert and this year when our own Relay for Life happens I think we should do a luminary for him and walk the track together, ok?

hugs,...what kind of ice cream do ya' got? your post made me smile because my kids think there is never anything good to eat, but they are heavy duty into healthy food, so they're probably right!

~The mind is like a parachute
it works best when it is opened~

~ REMINDER~

~ REMINDER~
October is breast awareness month!

P E A C E ! ! !

P E A C E ! ! !


Johnanthon

Our F A T Cat

Our F A T Cat
Amanda with Licorious

~ Joyce's Girl's~ Thanksgiving'08

~ Joyce's Girl's~ Thanksgiving'08
Amanda, me, my mom & my niece Terisa

Thank you Sweet Donetta

Thank you sweet Denise

Thank you Denise~

Thank you Denise~

Thank you Denise~

Lemonade Award

Lemonade Award
Thank you Patti

We All Are Warrior's!

We All Are Warrior's!

Honest Scrap Award

Honest Scrap Award
Thank you Stephanie

Friendship Award

Friendship Award
Thank you Joni

Love your blog award

Love your blog award
Thank you Kim

Loveable Blog award

Loveable Blog award
Thank you Sweet Deena

Brillante We Blog Award

Brillante We Blog Award
Thank you Joni

Our family

Our family
"Our Kelsey Dog"
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.