This is me.....

My photo
California, United States
I am a mother, a wife, a daughter, a sister, a aunt, a friend, a godmother, and best of all....A child of God!!

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Sunday tid bits around here~



Happy Sunday everyone!! I woke to the sound of rain and I
couldnt get my coffee to make fast enough to sit out side and enjoy it but Licorice and I did, so I pulled my hanging plants down from their hooks and put them out to let mother nature water them, I love it when the it drizzles and the water from the rain is all over the branches of these naked trees and on the leaves of plants the droplets remind of beautiful crystals......just so pretty.

I was reminded this morning from Mom that her and Bill will be heading to Arizona soon, they go every year to watch the professional baseball players practice, they have a time share and they make use of it and enjoy them self's and I miss her when shes gone but I am so happy that they can still go and enjoy life, although Bill's age is starting to catch up on him, he get's so tired and needs that afternoon nap Mom says and she's not real ready for those nap days just yet, as most of you know he's quit a bit older than her, but she knew what she was getting her self into when she married him, Joey and I tried to warn of the future with him....I personally think she likes taking care of him, Momma has always taken care of people in some matter of the form, she's just got a giving and loving heart, and some family member would argue that statement.....giggle~


My Johnanthon has bought him self some tires today and Thank goodness he's has a friend that has an automotive shop and they can balance them there free of charge, so my baby and his friends have been out in garage taking off the old ones and loading up the new ones in the back of another friends pickup and taking them to the business, so happy my Johnanthon is mechanically inclined, he does all the work on truck himself, he's always trying to save us the all mighty dollar that doesn't seem to go very far these days.....

And for the other Queen in this house she's home sick, she should of listened to me instead of choosing to run around with her friends all this last week, thats a very SORE matter with me and thats all I'm gonna say......

Well my sweet blog family I must go and do what ever my body is going to allow me to do and let me tell you if I do too much the incisions let me know when I've done to much so I hope this finds all of you doing well and enjoying your Sunday~

1 comment:

kimberly said...

sounds like a busy place you got there girlie!! and like i said...all that stuff will wait until you are better....unless the rest of the family is taking care of it?! :-)
my dad loves having someone to take care of...even when he really is the one that needs taken care of...i think it lets them still feel useful! hope they enjoy the weather....this week is supposed to be in the 80's a few days and then a little cooler before heading back up, i am sure!!
take care missy
kimberly

~The mind is like a parachute
it works best when it is opened~

~ REMINDER~

~ REMINDER~
October is breast awareness month!

P E A C E ! ! !

P E A C E ! ! !


Johnanthon

Our F A T Cat

Our F A T Cat
Amanda with Licorious

~ Joyce's Girl's~ Thanksgiving'08

~ Joyce's Girl's~ Thanksgiving'08
Amanda, me, my mom & my niece Terisa

Thank you Sweet Donetta

Thank you sweet Denise

Thank you Denise~

Thank you Denise~

Thank you Denise~

Lemonade Award

Lemonade Award
Thank you Patti

We All Are Warrior's!

We All Are Warrior's!

Honest Scrap Award

Honest Scrap Award
Thank you Stephanie

Friendship Award

Friendship Award
Thank you Joni

Love your blog award

Love your blog award
Thank you Kim

Loveable Blog award

Loveable Blog award
Thank you Sweet Deena

Brillante We Blog Award

Brillante We Blog Award
Thank you Joni

Our family

Our family
"Our Kelsey Dog"
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.