This is me.....

My photo
California, United States
I am a mother, a wife, a daughter, a sister, a aunt, a friend, a godmother, and best of all....A child of God!!

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Saturday Morning & in a week's time.....


Good afternoon people....I cleaned my house this morning and you will never guess what I did! I went to run the dishwasher and you know the little container that holds the rinse aide stuff? well I squeezed dish soap in it, thats right dish soap, luckily I caught it before I squeezed to much, so I then poured water in there to dilute the dish soap ran the thing and I didnt have bubbles all over my kitchen! I guess thats what happens when you wake up early and dont get enough coffee in your system!
When I sit down at this computer and look out my bedroom window I see this HUGE beautiful tree and with the leaves all turning orange, red's and yellows and when the win
d blows it's just beautiful, I wish you could all see it like I do, I love to watch the limbs dance when the wind is blowing, hopefully you can see it in the picture or at least get the idea of what I look at....
Larry's dad was in the hospital last week, it was his heart again....he was suppose to have an ango gram done this week, but because he went to the hospital with ch
est pain, even after his 3 Nitro's in the 15 minute time frame, they admitted him and did the ango and his heart is fine, the Dr. thinks Larry's dad was just nervous and worked his self up over the test, this is nothing new to us, So, in a week or two they are going to put a defibrillator in, the same defibrillator that could of fixed my brother, I was some what bitter over that, Larry's dad is old and his heart is tired and weak, brought back some memories of me begging my brother to come down to where I live and let this fabulous Dr. help him, but he declined the help....but I brought home their little foster boy "J " who has ADD, and my Johnanthon had, I use past tense cause GOD healed him of his ADHD I seriously dont know whats worse, ADD or ADHD, but man O man, this little guy could talk...I fixed him a PB&J with a half of glass of milk and after taking the crust off for him and he ate it I told him " J....let's have some quite time, let's lay here and rest" and after 5 or so minutes he popped up and said " Sister" " Yes, baby doll" I said back, " I feel rested now" he said and the chatting started up again...Now, those of you that know me, know how I LOVE to talk, but I couldnt hold a candle to this sweet child.......
Amanda and 2 other friends went to the San Fransisco Giants celebration parade on Wednesday, so many people she said, you couldnt even walk and the energy wa
s so high there that day, they drove to a point until I called and told them about a huge wreck and they took BART (Bay Area Region Transportation) that took right to where they needed to go, she had a BLAST.....
I'm thinking about changing the name of my blog to " Life, Love & Faith" what do you think? .......

Amanda's reason for loving baseball~

2 comments:

Irene said...

I think I if you would like to change your blog name, you do it. Change is sometimes good. I'd love baseball too if I were Amanda.

Denise said...

Hey girl!!!!!!!!!! I am blogging again and feeling good about it! I love coming here to see what you have been up to and you always make me laugh! AND it is your blog.. change the name if you want! I will be watching to see what you come up with.........

Hope you have a happy happy Sunday!

~The mind is like a parachute
it works best when it is opened~

~ REMINDER~

~ REMINDER~
October is breast awareness month!

P E A C E ! ! !

P E A C E ! ! !


Johnanthon

Our F A T Cat

Our F A T Cat
Amanda with Licorious

~ Joyce's Girl's~ Thanksgiving'08

~ Joyce's Girl's~ Thanksgiving'08
Amanda, me, my mom & my niece Terisa

Thank you Sweet Donetta

Thank you sweet Denise

Thank you Denise~

Thank you Denise~

Thank you Denise~

Lemonade Award

Lemonade Award
Thank you Patti

We All Are Warrior's!

We All Are Warrior's!

Honest Scrap Award

Honest Scrap Award
Thank you Stephanie

Friendship Award

Friendship Award
Thank you Joni

Love your blog award

Love your blog award
Thank you Kim

Loveable Blog award

Loveable Blog award
Thank you Sweet Deena

Brillante We Blog Award

Brillante We Blog Award
Thank you Joni

Our family

Our family
"Our Kelsey Dog"
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.