This is me.....

My photo
California, United States
I am a mother, a wife, a daughter, a sister, a aunt, a friend, a godmother, and best of all....A child of God!!

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

This, that, & changes

Hello sweet friends of mine!! I just dont know why I haven't been blogging much but I am so hoping to get back into soon, I love to blog and I especially love it when you come by and leave a comment, those comments mean so much to me, work has been busy, we where getting ready for JACHO people, they are like the state inspectors and everyone, well more so managers get all nervous and up tight, they can ask us and the patients questions, but not this girl, uhhhh NO WAY, I go into the patients rooms and close the door until our treatment is done, they are not allowed in rooms if the doors are closed, but they can come in if the curtains are pulled closed so I close the door behind me, we all will be on pins and needles while they are here, I just dont make eye contact with them so my thinking is..If the doors are closed and no eye contact they wont talk to me and its worked for me so far! I just realized the other day that my brother went home with the LORD almost a year ago, it will be a year Oct. 26, it just dont seem that long ago and there are times it just feels like last night, I still tell my brother I love him every night when I go to bed just like I did almost a year ago, I requested that day off so I could spend it with our Mom, my Mom is so precious to me and I cherish everyday shes here, John has a job working for an Olive farmer after school, he likes to have $$ in his wallet and Amanda has found a new "friend" they are just that for now, they're just enjoying each others company which is a good thing, she told me the other night " I like him, he's very nice but if doesn't work out for us at least we can still be friends instead of ruining a good friendship" I told her " By George, your finally learning this stuff"
I can feel the weather changing, I look at this drawf Chinese maple tree behind us and can see the leaves changing, n
ot looking so dark green and few other trees leaves are getting lighting in color and more and more leaves falling on the ground, mother nature is letting us know her hormones are changing and this is the only time I like her........

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you're doing fine. I've barely blogged at all. It's been so busy here. My quiet time feels like when I'm in bed. Anyway, hang in there, you are doing okay even if some days it doesn't feel like it.

Irene said...

I'm sorry to hear you don't like inspectors, I'd hoped that was the time you could air your dirty laundry. Not So? Good to hear Amanda is growing up. That's a very mature attitude. And yes what boy/young man doesn't like $$. Our Mother Nature is going into a hormonal thing as well. Keep well.

Donetta said...

Hay Girl
Anniversaries are the hardest. Perhaps if you have not tried this symbolism before it might nurture

get balloon and let them go in a ceremony letting go symbolically can give the mind an image to hold onto when the attachment loss feelings flood and bring pain.

I love it that Amanda gets it. this must just flood you with a peace.The old fight flight is grabbing you, why are you afraid of the inspectors? I mean its a good question because they sound like the fear of them holds way too much power over you. Take your power back Annette. Stand in the Woman you are. Powerful honorable and willing to do what is right. The employment is necessity understandably. Loving who you are and feeling good about what you do is so so much more important.

Go stand in front of the mirror Annette. Your still inside there...let her out.
loving you

~The mind is like a parachute
it works best when it is opened~

~ REMINDER~

~ REMINDER~
October is breast awareness month!

P E A C E ! ! !

P E A C E ! ! !


Johnanthon

Our F A T Cat

Our F A T Cat
Amanda with Licorious

~ Joyce's Girl's~ Thanksgiving'08

~ Joyce's Girl's~ Thanksgiving'08
Amanda, me, my mom & my niece Terisa

Thank you Sweet Donetta

Thank you sweet Denise

Thank you Denise~

Thank you Denise~

Thank you Denise~

Lemonade Award

Lemonade Award
Thank you Patti

We All Are Warrior's!

We All Are Warrior's!

Honest Scrap Award

Honest Scrap Award
Thank you Stephanie

Friendship Award

Friendship Award
Thank you Joni

Love your blog award

Love your blog award
Thank you Kim

Loveable Blog award

Loveable Blog award
Thank you Sweet Deena

Brillante We Blog Award

Brillante We Blog Award
Thank you Joni

Our family

Our family
"Our Kelsey Dog"
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.