This is me.....

My photo
California, United States
I am a mother, a wife, a daughter, a sister, a aunt, a friend, a godmother, and best of all....A child of God!!

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Friends & fair = FuN TiMe!!!!



This is just SOME of the crowd at the Blake Shelton concert, he's VERY handsome


In the back ground is Larry Aunt Janie, she's a hoot, this is Larry's Sister Sharon isnt she beautiful!
She got stung by a bee as her & I walked into the fair, I thought it was funny cause she works hard on her make up and hair and she was icing the sting and was worried about her make up & hair, I laughed so hard til I was bent over!!
Just midway stuff...
and more midway stuff...

My friend Suzi, she was my coach when I was in labor with Amanda & Johnanthon and my maid of honor, I've known her since 1982, took care of her mom in a nursing home, thats how her and I met, and been friends every since!!
This is Ray, Suzi's husband

2 comments:

Irene said...

So nice to see you enjoying life. And yes those bees can be annoying, my son got stung by one the minute we walked into an event, and instead of enjoying it I sat in the Emergency Room, he puffed up like a blow fish. Scary. But we didn't have to worry about his hair or makeup, that's too funny.

Donetta said...

What a wonderful thing to see that smile on your face. You think she is beautiful your right of course but I think looking in the mirror you will see that you are too.
It feels so wonderful to have fun last weekend I had a turn of it. Gave me a renewed vigor. That hard laughter is really good medicine.
Hope you had a real good dose of it.
Opps just this instant I think perhaps I may have let you down on some information of epstine bar
If I did let me know I dont remember if that was accomplished or not.
How are the kids doing?
Johnathan must be getting ready to return and finish up at school. He had a little left if I recall.My recall is getting real bad these days.
My kid return to school soon and the calm will return. Not all good I'll miss them like mad.
Amanda is she doing alright?
I had thought of calling you and do not have a phone number. My absence has been really terrible so far behind in contacting others.
I do think often of you hope all is well.

~The mind is like a parachute
it works best when it is opened~

~ REMINDER~

~ REMINDER~
October is breast awareness month!

P E A C E ! ! !

P E A C E ! ! !


Johnanthon

Our F A T Cat

Our F A T Cat
Amanda with Licorious

~ Joyce's Girl's~ Thanksgiving'08

~ Joyce's Girl's~ Thanksgiving'08
Amanda, me, my mom & my niece Terisa

Thank you Sweet Donetta

Thank you sweet Denise

Thank you Denise~

Thank you Denise~

Thank you Denise~

Lemonade Award

Lemonade Award
Thank you Patti

We All Are Warrior's!

We All Are Warrior's!

Honest Scrap Award

Honest Scrap Award
Thank you Stephanie

Friendship Award

Friendship Award
Thank you Joni

Love your blog award

Love your blog award
Thank you Kim

Loveable Blog award

Loveable Blog award
Thank you Sweet Deena

Brillante We Blog Award

Brillante We Blog Award
Thank you Joni

Our family

Our family
"Our Kelsey Dog"
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.