This is me.....

My photo
California, United States
I am a mother, a wife, a daughter, a sister, a aunt, a friend, a godmother, and best of all....A child of God!!

Tuesday, March 16, 2010


Yesterday I went and got my eye brows threaded, a long and over due thing believe me, I think might have even got a face lift by the time she took away those extra hairs!! I was going to take a picture to show you how it's done but forgot my camera, so I got this one off the internet, to me its better than waxing, waxing just pulls on skin. I needed to get this done before my trip, thats right girls I'm going on a trip!!! I am so excited...my friend Joni from "Morning coffee" and I are going to be flying to San Diego and meeting up with our friend Kim from " Walk the beach with me" then off to Coronado Island for a few days!! Joni and I have been friends since the 3 grade and she met Kim through blogging and thats how I met Kim, Joni and I met Kim and her sweet husband back towards the end of summer for the first time, its such an emotional and wonderful experience to be able meet friends that you've formed through the computer, there is nothing more I'd like than to meet ALL of you one day, to be able to give you a real hug and to hear your laughter and to put a voice with the name and picture that I see, some of you I have talked to on the phone and thats even special to me, believe me!! We will be taking our little air plane trip after Easter, I told my husband just last week, " You know that little road trip Joni and I had planned?" he looked me across the table and shook his head yes, "Well..it has now turned into a airplane trip" So, now I need to go and buy some flip flops, capris, maybe a skirt to run around in, heck who knows. I have never gotten away without him or one or both of the kids for just some fun, and I need to after everything I've been through, Momma is happy that I'm going, she said I need to do more things like this, and Momma's are ALWAYS right, I can't wait for Amanda to be able to say that, hehehe, shes more adventurous than I am, her and some friends are going to be spending the week end in San Fransisco this week end, they know of school friend who lives there, now how fun will that be? She is single once again, she gave this boy a second chance and it just didnt work out, she caught him with another girl, she thinks everyone deserves a second chance and she gave him that chance, but I told her "Honey, theres a saying and it goes like this, First time, shame on you, second time, shame on me" shes amazed at the money she is saving now!!

LOVE YOU!


**
This bridge is where we will be

4 comments:

Donetta said...

Oh how exciting this is. Good times are ahead. The travels I took are such a refreshing time. The moments of fun accented by the courage of adventure. Those times of reflection really helped while away from all the daily distractions.

I have been wanting to try that myself. It is really surprising how cool it works. Perhaps one day we can travel together and meet half way.
You have been so very encouraging sweet lady and I am so blessed to know you.
Love the sunflowers. My iris bloomed first time yesterday. The poppies are in almost full bloom.
I love it!

Irene said...

BRAVO for you and Joni, what an adventure awaits you all. Have a great time.

Anonymous said...

I hope you have the best time!! Don't worry or feel guilty either! They'll survive.

kimberly said...

chuckling here....and so excited too!!!!! it will be an amazing time just hanging out and listening to the waves and feeling the sand between our toes and eating and shopping and doing it all over again!!!!!..it is necessary for mama's to replenish....so they have something to give again!!!
love you sweet friend and counting the days!!!!
xoxoxo
kimberly

~The mind is like a parachute
it works best when it is opened~

~ REMINDER~

~ REMINDER~
October is breast awareness month!

P E A C E ! ! !

P E A C E ! ! !


Johnanthon

Our F A T Cat

Our F A T Cat
Amanda with Licorious

~ Joyce's Girl's~ Thanksgiving'08

~ Joyce's Girl's~ Thanksgiving'08
Amanda, me, my mom & my niece Terisa

Thank you Sweet Donetta

Thank you sweet Denise

Thank you Denise~

Thank you Denise~

Thank you Denise~

Lemonade Award

Lemonade Award
Thank you Patti

We All Are Warrior's!

We All Are Warrior's!

Honest Scrap Award

Honest Scrap Award
Thank you Stephanie

Friendship Award

Friendship Award
Thank you Joni

Love your blog award

Love your blog award
Thank you Kim

Loveable Blog award

Loveable Blog award
Thank you Sweet Deena

Brillante We Blog Award

Brillante We Blog Award
Thank you Joni

Our family

Our family
"Our Kelsey Dog"
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.