This is me.....

My photo
California, United States
I am a mother, a wife, a daughter, a sister, a aunt, a friend, a godmother, and best of all....A child of God!!

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Up early & a farewell BBQ ~

Can any of you answer this question for me? Why is it on my days off, especially the week end I get so early, and on the days I have to work I just cant seem to drag myself out of bed?! I've been awake since 4:30, I just don't know how I did it in my younger years, geeze!
Today we'll be going to a farewell party for the Amanda & Johnanthon's friend Matt, who is in the m
arines, after tomorrow he'll be heading to Afghanistan, this makes me so sad but yet so proud, he's has come to each and everyone of us and has asked for forgiveness, if he's said or done something that might have hurt us, and of course I cried, as he hugged me, I reassured him he's never done any harm to me or any one in my home if any thing he's made people respect me! His parents are giving him a BBQ and I'm making broccoli salad, I will post the recipe later, its so good, has broccoli, red onion, raisins and I put sliced almonds, you can put walnuts, but I HATE walnuts with a dressing of miracle whip mayo, sugar, and white vinegar, its so good . So I guess I'll start cleaning here soon. Went to Mom's the other day, shes doing better, she said shes not crying as much but she still dreams of my brother, I told her of course you will Mom, he was your first born child and your only son, I see so many elderly people so so so sick in the hospital I had one begging me to help her die and I had to leave my partner and leave the room, found a corner and cried, here is a lady who is so tired of living and wants to die and my brother didn't want to leave just yet and I questioned it and I know what all of you are gonna say "It was in Gods plans" or something to the effect, and that just isn't what I want, what I truly want, I cant have. I love God, he loves me, but the pain he allows me to endure sometimes is horrible!!
Alright, it's 6 in the morning and not to early to start cleaning and getting ready for the day, please keep Matt's parents lifted up in prayer and ask God and the angles to be with Matt, as he leaves tomorrow, I will take my camera and post pics of this handsome young man...

2 comments:

Irene said...

I most certainly will be praying for Mattt's parents, as they send their child off to war. I can imagine how they feel, I'm just dying thinking my son will be in line for that mission soon. Remember Annette, that God has a plan for all of us, we can't possibly know what it is. Your brother's death, while not timely for you and your mom, must have been what God wanted. And while I think the elderly that want to die, they too must be here with just one more thing to do, perhaps. Don't lose faith, God loves you.

Donetta said...

Loving you. It is alright to cry. Wont say what you don't need but just to say...your beautiful.

~The mind is like a parachute
it works best when it is opened~

~ REMINDER~

~ REMINDER~
October is breast awareness month!

P E A C E ! ! !

P E A C E ! ! !


Johnanthon

Our F A T Cat

Our F A T Cat
Amanda with Licorious

~ Joyce's Girl's~ Thanksgiving'08

~ Joyce's Girl's~ Thanksgiving'08
Amanda, me, my mom & my niece Terisa

Thank you Sweet Donetta

Thank you sweet Denise

Thank you Denise~

Thank you Denise~

Thank you Denise~

Lemonade Award

Lemonade Award
Thank you Patti

We All Are Warrior's!

We All Are Warrior's!

Honest Scrap Award

Honest Scrap Award
Thank you Stephanie

Friendship Award

Friendship Award
Thank you Joni

Love your blog award

Love your blog award
Thank you Kim

Loveable Blog award

Loveable Blog award
Thank you Sweet Deena

Brillante We Blog Award

Brillante We Blog Award
Thank you Joni

Our family

Our family
"Our Kelsey Dog"
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.