This is me.....

My photo
California, United States
I am a mother, a wife, a daughter, a sister, a aunt, a friend, a godmother, and best of all....A child of God!!

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Off balance + laundry + meeting up with sister in law + invite= GREAT TIMES!!


Here it is Sunday already, boy these last 5 days have just whisked by so fast, back to work for me tomorrow. I slept in this morning and now I'm off kilter, well, I know I've been off kilter for years now!! (giggle) I didn't think hummingbirds where still around this time of year? I have 2 of them, so yesterday I dug through that garage and found my feeder, mixed up some nectar and they've been by drinking from it, I found it a strange to see them this time of year. I can't wait for Wednesday to come, I'm going to go and meet my brothers ex-wife, her and I are still very good friends and she will always have a place in my life, what happen between the 2 of them was between them, like I told her once "I didn't have to live with you 2, and its not my job to pass judgment, I don't know what made you act the you did, and I don't what made my brother act the way he did, to make you do what you did? We don't know what took place under that roof and behind those walls" I know my brother would be very pleased that her and I are friends, I kept it a secret from him, but he now knows, shes been such good support for me sense my brothers leaving and I am truly happy that shes now happy in life with herself!! So, yea, Wednesday her and I are meeting up!!
Then next Sunday, I'm going to go and visit my brothers Dad and step mom, I called them on CHRISTmas day and wished all of them a Merry CHRISTmas and reminded them to have joy in their hearts, something I should have been practicing that day as well, and I told them all my brother is celebrating CHRISTmas with the king of all kings, and had a personal invitation to go to a the best birthday party ever" Now, how exciting is that, and we all will get to join that very same party one day, my heart gets all tingly feeling just thinking about it!!
Well my sweet family, today is laundry day for me and its not getting done with me sitting here and I love sitting here sharing my feelings, and dreams with all of you but if people need some clean socks around here, there not getting clean with me sitting here, so I have a date with a couple named Kenmore and their child named Gain, and his cousin Downy......

3 comments:

Donetta said...

love you

Irene said...

Funny I have that same date, Kenmore, and Tide. Have a wonderful New Year. Don't work too hard.

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas sweet Annette.

~The mind is like a parachute
it works best when it is opened~

~ REMINDER~

~ REMINDER~
October is breast awareness month!

P E A C E ! ! !

P E A C E ! ! !


Johnanthon

Our F A T Cat

Our F A T Cat
Amanda with Licorious

~ Joyce's Girl's~ Thanksgiving'08

~ Joyce's Girl's~ Thanksgiving'08
Amanda, me, my mom & my niece Terisa

Thank you Sweet Donetta

Thank you sweet Denise

Thank you Denise~

Thank you Denise~

Thank you Denise~

Lemonade Award

Lemonade Award
Thank you Patti

We All Are Warrior's!

We All Are Warrior's!

Honest Scrap Award

Honest Scrap Award
Thank you Stephanie

Friendship Award

Friendship Award
Thank you Joni

Love your blog award

Love your blog award
Thank you Kim

Loveable Blog award

Loveable Blog award
Thank you Sweet Deena

Brillante We Blog Award

Brillante We Blog Award
Thank you Joni

Our family

Our family
"Our Kelsey Dog"
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.