This is me.....

My photo
California, United States
I am a mother, a wife, a daughter, a sister, a aunt, a friend, a godmother, and best of all....A child of God!!

Friday, December 18, 2009

I was in one of those moods, and can you please??


I am so worried about my cat. She got into a fight last night and got her rear kicked, shes usually the one kicking rear ends, but not this time! she's limping on her one of her arms, BUT, she is getting on and off my bed so that tells me she just might have bruised her little arm, she wont put any weight on it and has done nothing but sleep, I thought I heard her eating bright and early this morning before I got out of bed, I laid next to her last night and told her she'd be OK and prayed over her for along time, I'm so hoping its just bruised or sprang and not broke. I told my Johnanthon if shes not better or acting better by Monday I'd take her in and have her arm checked out, so please pray for her, PLEASE!! After my brother passed she knew something was wrong with me and she'd follow me every where and stayed by my side and when I would cry she was right by me talking to me, she knew I was sad, bless her heart, we have a bond her and I.
I work all this week end, I'm not off until Wednesday then I have a nice long stretch off, but not looking forward to working all week end. We had a staff meeting yesterday and our current supervisor's position is being deleted, she can continue to work at the hospital until her position is filled and it was brought up at the meeting and I spoke up cause everyone else was too scared to and I said "You know "A" you made a point to gather us all together to let us know th
at we would be working CHRISTmas day, but we found out about "T" position being deleted by MOX mail (that's in house e mail) and I think I can speak for all of us here but we found it very unprofessional and we would like to know why her job is being deleted for one thing and why did you tell us the way you did, as a supervisor you should have gathered us all together and told us and "T" found out the same way, just like you made a point about the CHRISTmas schedule" he stumbled around with words and never gave us a direct answer, and I got called in his office later on and was told by him, that he didn't appreciate me putting him on the spot like that, "SPOT" I yelled back, "I'll show you spot, call YOUR boss and have him present here while you talk to me, and don't think for one minute that this is not going to be told" and his boss finally came and explained to me what "A" couldn't or wouldn't tell me and then his boss came and talked to the department as a whole, now I'm going to have watch my P's & Q's and dot my I's and cross my T's but I got our department answers!! I have no tolerance for cowardly people!! I was in one of those moods yesterday..............
be glad you didn't work with me yesterday!!

I LOVE YOU~

GREAT NEWS!! I brought my kitty some water and she got up and put some weight on her little arm, not lots of weight, but some...Thank you JESUS for hearing my prayer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Donetta said...

feisty girl!
MEOw" now that's better...said the sweet kitty.

At the risk of angering you at me...

Part of grief is anger it is one of the phases where we begin to get our power back. Heads up. Not to say that you over reacted Annette just heads up that your reaction and actions will be a bit more intense. Remember to breath. Amends if needed but only for the intensity not the subject matter might remove a bit of strife. Strife is a dangerous thing. It can really have a cascade of effect. Your pears may be afraid to befriend that they might catch the wrath the supper intends toward you.

Now then work during these busy days...what an opportunity for you to touch so many lives. You are needed I know just like that gang girl earlier this year that you will be there making a difference.

Loving you
Donetta

Joni said...

Maybe Licorice is looking for some Christmas sympathy...nothing a kitty stocking won't fix! Hope she's feeling better soon!

xoxoxo

pchickki said...

So happy to hear that your kitty is feeling better. It is funny how we worry just as we did with our children but then they are our children too!
Merry Christmas Annette
Hugs
Patti

Denise said...

Glad that little kitty is better.. I so understand the worry over a pet..

Sounds like you are a woman that gets things done.... kinda like me..... Enjoy your Christmas my friend and know that your path is laid out just as HE wants it. Follow it with joy..... You never know whose lives you are touching.........

~The mind is like a parachute
it works best when it is opened~

~ REMINDER~

~ REMINDER~
October is breast awareness month!

P E A C E ! ! !

P E A C E ! ! !


Johnanthon

Our F A T Cat

Our F A T Cat
Amanda with Licorious

~ Joyce's Girl's~ Thanksgiving'08

~ Joyce's Girl's~ Thanksgiving'08
Amanda, me, my mom & my niece Terisa

Thank you Sweet Donetta

Thank you sweet Denise

Thank you Denise~

Thank you Denise~

Thank you Denise~

Lemonade Award

Lemonade Award
Thank you Patti

We All Are Warrior's!

We All Are Warrior's!

Honest Scrap Award

Honest Scrap Award
Thank you Stephanie

Friendship Award

Friendship Award
Thank you Joni

Love your blog award

Love your blog award
Thank you Kim

Loveable Blog award

Loveable Blog award
Thank you Sweet Deena

Brillante We Blog Award

Brillante We Blog Award
Thank you Joni

Our family

Our family
"Our Kelsey Dog"
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.