This is me.....

My photo
California, United States
I am a mother, a wife, a daughter, a sister, a aunt, a friend, a godmother, and best of all....A child of God!!

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

I despise this.....

I despise cleaning our room, don't why know I just do and I have got to get that done before heading off to have my patience tested this morning, the rest of the house is so easy to do, I think the problem is my kitty sleeping on my bed is what side tracks me. She's doing good, I think she just bruised her little arm, shes back to jumping on the bathroom counter for daily drink of water, she doesn't like it out of a bowl, spoiled thing!! and she now goes out to the back yard after her ordeal, but although she did once or twice go to the front, Larry said shes looking for revenge!! but shes got to understand shes the kid on the block, poor baby!!
Johnanthon went steer roping yesterday and came home MUDDY, and the other stuff that goes with those steers, STINKY!! I have such a good boy, he called me and asked me what my brothers headstone looked like, I told him, told him about how Terisa and I went to the field where my brother took his final nap, and I started crying over the phone, he was silent, I said "Honey, I'm sorry for crying" this is going to make me cry again..."Mom, its OK to cry, you can cry with me when ever you want I know its hard Mom" "I love you so much sweetheart" "I love you too mom" I thanked God for giving me such a good boy who understood more than I realized. I will post more later on, will tell you all about my shopping experience, looking forward to this, NOT!!

I LOVE YOU~

1 comment:

Donetta said...

Urgent Prayer For Eddie (Love Bug)
I am typing this for Denise of Shortybears Place she is on the phone with me now

Eddie has had a stroke and is in hospital under observation. They were unable to get the stroke medication in time. So far they have done a CAT scan and a MRI and other test are being awaiting . His leg is effected. He is able to speak. This is written at 9:30 p.m. TN time

He is in Memorial Hospital Chattanooga TN. She is alone so if any friends are able please consider coming to her side. He is being moved to room momentarily.


This is written by Donetta of A Life Uncommon and she can be reached through me.

~The mind is like a parachute
it works best when it is opened~

~ REMINDER~

~ REMINDER~
October is breast awareness month!

P E A C E ! ! !

P E A C E ! ! !


Johnanthon

Our F A T Cat

Our F A T Cat
Amanda with Licorious

~ Joyce's Girl's~ Thanksgiving'08

~ Joyce's Girl's~ Thanksgiving'08
Amanda, me, my mom & my niece Terisa

Thank you Sweet Donetta

Thank you sweet Denise

Thank you Denise~

Thank you Denise~

Thank you Denise~

Lemonade Award

Lemonade Award
Thank you Patti

We All Are Warrior's!

We All Are Warrior's!

Honest Scrap Award

Honest Scrap Award
Thank you Stephanie

Friendship Award

Friendship Award
Thank you Joni

Love your blog award

Love your blog award
Thank you Kim

Loveable Blog award

Loveable Blog award
Thank you Sweet Deena

Brillante We Blog Award

Brillante We Blog Award
Thank you Joni

Our family

Our family
"Our Kelsey Dog"
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.