This is me.....

My photo
California, United States
I am a mother, a wife, a daughter, a sister, a aunt, a friend, a godmother, and best of all....A child of God!!

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Do you think he forgives me?


My first week back at work has been a very tiring and emotional week for me, it was so bad that my stomach finally got the best of me Thursday, to the point where I had to take something for the cramping and called in sick yesterday. I hear everyone talking about how they've decorated their home and bought this and that and I just cant seem to get in the CHRISTmas spirit. I know CHRISTmas is a very special time of year in all of our CHRISTian lives and I do love JESUS with all my being and can't wait for the day to meet our LORD and SAVIOR and I'm feeling horrible about not getting all excited to celebrate his birthday, usually my home is all decorated for a birthday party to be celebrated but not this time. I am sorry if my dwelling on my brothers passing is getting so tiring to you and I know my life should "just go on" but I just cant seem to get pass a point, my brothers passing was so sudden and surprising to all of us words that should have been spoken wont be able to be spoken now, last hugs wont be given, that last laugh wont be shared, the teasing to each other wont be teased, and the kiss on the cheek wont be kissed, I miss him more than any of you can ever imagine, he was my rock all my 45 years of life, then I think about how our Mom feels and how his children must feel and I stop and think "Your being selfish Annette" Our Mom is taking real bad, she told me the other day that she wasn't feeling good and she laid down on the bed to rest and was rubbing her stomach, and she could feel her scar from previous surgeries and thought "Why is this scar feeling so big and new to me?" she said then she realized that she got that scar originally 53 years ago and that every time she looks at it in the mirror she is reminded of how her first born came through that scar to live with her only for 53 years, and my heart littlerly ached for her!! A parent should never have to go through what our mom has gone through, NEVER!! and I was just reminded " Now you know how Mary felt when she saw her only son was being tortured and couldn't help him, the pain your Mom is feeling is the same pain Mary felt" Then I think about my 2 children all the time when one of them leave the other, the pain they will face and it bothers me, right now the 2 of them are constantly fighting with each other and I tell them to STOP, you just never know when one will leave and they don't want their last conversation to be a negative one, but they don't listen to me, I know what I'm talking about...My brother and I hadn't spoken in a month because of words he had with Mom and I was so angry at him for treating the woman that loved him more than life that way, so I never got to hear him say " Sis, I understand and I love you for being by Mama's side" but deep down in my heart I know he's forgiven me. I haven't realized how close CHRISTmas was until I heard it on the news this morning!! I just hope our Lord and Savior can forgive me this time for not getting all gittish over his birthday party this year, that's another thing that makes me so very sad, right now Life is just sad for me all the way around and I MISS my big brother!!

I LOVE YOU~

5 comments:

Donetta said...

My Sweet Sweet Friend.
Have you forgiven yourself yet?
That is a part of the healing longing to come your way.
You know he forgives you. Now...forgive your self Annette.

Christmas is Holy
trees, decor, celebrations and such that is traditions of man.

Be ye Holy as He is holy that is CHRISTmas.
Ask and receive forgiveness. Clean hands and a pure heart. It needs be that you forgive you.
Never think there is a time limit to your grief, I am here no limit to your loss it will be in its time what it is at any given moment.

Joni said...

Time my dear. Just give it some time....Meanwhile, you need to know there is ONLY two weeks left until CHRISTmas. Get your hiney in gear, you'll be glad you did!

Getting caught up on some reading - I totally love John's formal pics! What a cute couple they were.

xoxoxo ~

kimberly said...

i agree.....forgive yourself, annette and give it time......but i also know it would be hard....we tend to have conversations with ourselves in a negative way sometimes.....there was so much you had with your brother that was RIGHT and wonderful and fun and giving.....run those things through your heart and mind....i am sure that he understood what you were going thru!!
hugs dear friend....love you and thinking of you.
kimberly

pchickki said...

Time heals all wounds my friend. It hurts now but if you forgive yourself and you know your brother would have forgiven you then be at peace and remember that your family needs you as you need them during this CHRISTmas season.

Celebrate your brothers life and keep his memory alive. He is there with you in spirit and would want you to be happy.

God Bless You my friend
Big Hugs
Patti

sanjeet said...

celebrations and such that is traditions of man.

Work from home India

~The mind is like a parachute
it works best when it is opened~

~ REMINDER~

~ REMINDER~
October is breast awareness month!

P E A C E ! ! !

P E A C E ! ! !


Johnanthon

Our F A T Cat

Our F A T Cat
Amanda with Licorious

~ Joyce's Girl's~ Thanksgiving'08

~ Joyce's Girl's~ Thanksgiving'08
Amanda, me, my mom & my niece Terisa

Thank you Sweet Donetta

Thank you sweet Denise

Thank you Denise~

Thank you Denise~

Thank you Denise~

Lemonade Award

Lemonade Award
Thank you Patti

We All Are Warrior's!

We All Are Warrior's!

Honest Scrap Award

Honest Scrap Award
Thank you Stephanie

Friendship Award

Friendship Award
Thank you Joni

Love your blog award

Love your blog award
Thank you Kim

Loveable Blog award

Loveable Blog award
Thank you Sweet Deena

Brillante We Blog Award

Brillante We Blog Award
Thank you Joni

Our family

Our family
"Our Kelsey Dog"
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.