This is me.....

My photo
California, United States
I am a mother, a wife, a daughter, a sister, a aunt, a friend, a godmother, and best of all....A child of God!!

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Seeing fall & eating Breakfast Casserole


Not too much going on around here that all of you don't already know about, although next week end will be a very memorable one and I will post about that later on, I want to keep all of you in suspense, but believe me it's so exciting for me and one other, that my tummy feels all gittish inside and my heart starts pounding when I think about it, something that I've been wanting as well as the "other one" for a very long time! and that's all I'm going to say about that, for now!
My knee is feeling better, except for yesterday,
I did to much on it with out the leg brace and it was biting me all night, but there where floors to mop and toilets that needed scrubbing, and Amanda just happens to leave on the week end's I'm home! She's getting excited about her mini vacation and that makes my heart so happy to see her happy for a change, and if I hear one more word from my Johnanthon about that bull riding business, I'm going to be foaming at my nostrils, just like the bulls do, that boy of mine just has no fear, at all.
I was driving yesterday to get my hair cut & colored and I was looking at the trees and the leaves are starting to fall and change in color, so pretty, and you can just see fall in the air, you can just feel and see the changing of the weather, the days are cooler, the nights are getting shorter, a
nd things just have tendency to slow down a bit.
I just put a breakfast casserole in the oven, made some OJ, and just waiting for it to finish cooking. It's going to be soup weather soon and I love making soup, so if any of you have a great fall/winter soup recipe, please share! Here is the recipe for the breakfast casserole,

Breakfast Casserole:


3 cans of cream of mushroom soup
2 pkg's of Jimmy Dean sausage, 1 hot, 1 regular.
2 cans of Ortega green chile's, chopped
2 bags of hash browns

10 eggs. (this is where you Donetta will come in handy =)

Garlic salt & pepper the potato's in a 11 x 15 glass pan. In a bowl combine the soup and undrained chile's. In another bowl beat the eggs, combine the eggs with the soup mixture. In a pan fry sausage and drain, mix the sausage with potato's. Then add the egg and soup mixture, mix everything in the pan together well, and cover with grated cheddar cheese, I use sharp. Bak
e at 350 for 1 1/2 hours or until the cheese is getting a little brown, and enjoy!

make sure the hash browns are spread evenly in the pan, and I would think you could crumple them in a large bowl and mix everything together and then put in glass pan. I spray my pan with some kind of spray oil.

3 comments:

Irene said...

This looks great, I'm often asked to provide breakfast for visitors at our church. We don't have Jimmy Dean sausage here, tell me what it's like, and how much is in two packages. thanks. Take it easy on that knee, you're not working I hope.

Irene said...

Hi again.Check my Irene's Kitchen blog for some of my favorite soups. Here

Donetta said...

Well now at 2-3 eggs a day we will just have to wait on that until the snakes stop annoying the chickens...
Now about having a yummy recipe I can not eat...not fair! course life is not fair cause I got it way good.:)

Oh to be able to each cheese and the milk in the soup! that sounds so good!

For your soup get yourself a big stone...
call all your neighbors around and have them bring what they have...amazing when we all get together what happens.

Take good care of the knee now...so sorry it is hurting you,

~The mind is like a parachute
it works best when it is opened~

~ REMINDER~

~ REMINDER~
October is breast awareness month!

P E A C E ! ! !

P E A C E ! ! !


Johnanthon

Our F A T Cat

Our F A T Cat
Amanda with Licorious

~ Joyce's Girl's~ Thanksgiving'08

~ Joyce's Girl's~ Thanksgiving'08
Amanda, me, my mom & my niece Terisa

Thank you Sweet Donetta

Thank you sweet Denise

Thank you Denise~

Thank you Denise~

Thank you Denise~

Lemonade Award

Lemonade Award
Thank you Patti

We All Are Warrior's!

We All Are Warrior's!

Honest Scrap Award

Honest Scrap Award
Thank you Stephanie

Friendship Award

Friendship Award
Thank you Joni

Love your blog award

Love your blog award
Thank you Kim

Loveable Blog award

Loveable Blog award
Thank you Sweet Deena

Brillante We Blog Award

Brillante We Blog Award
Thank you Joni

Our family

Our family
"Our Kelsey Dog"
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.