This is me.....

My photo
California, United States
I am a mother, a wife, a daughter, a sister, a aunt, a friend, a godmother, and best of all....A child of God!!

Saturday, September 19, 2009

One is at one end of the valley, the other is at the other end

* see note below, in rearguards to first paragraph!!



I hear rifles being fired this morning, this week end is opening week end of deer hunting and my Johnanthon is one of them with his friend who's trying to catch one, but I don't know, it's going to be extremely warm, those precious deer might just say "Phewy on you, I'm staying up here in higher grounds to stay cool" this is John's first deer season shooting my Dad's rifles, he's so proud of them, it was kind of a fight with my brother to get them, he had them, but never used them at all, so Mom, being Mom and loving my Johnanthon TOLD my brother to give them to him, and finally he did!
Amanda is going to San Fransisco with her friend Katie, and Katie's boyfriend and some other darn boy that she's been hanging out with, it's Katies birthda
y, how fun will that be? Allot more fun than what I'm going to be doing today, seance there will be no one home, I should get stuff done EARLY!!
I will try to post more later on, I really would like to get stuff done around here before it gets to hot, suppose to a warm one, and of co
urse cause I'm off! I really do want Old Man Winter to come, I'm so ready for it, people in the department where I work, and who are new, all say "O no, it's so depressing, or everything is so dry, or it's too cold" well I have to argue with them, 98% of them are from the East Coast and I tell them "NO!! our summers are dry! and it's not all that cold, and our summer is depressing, too hot and none of the lakes or reservoirs are full enough to do anything with, I think they'll be surprised about our winters" and people say I'M STRANGE??? the nerve!! =) What makes them think that they're not the STRANGE ones??





* boys made a huge mistake!!
Next week end is opening!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so we now have a patchy of men out looking for our boys, they can have all their guns and Johnanthons truck can be taken away, so please pray for a safe return, they can even go to jail!!!!

2 comments:

kimberly said...

oh annette....that is scary....so let us know when they are found!!! i can just imagine two exhuberent boys out there thinking it is opening weekend!.....

and now you won't get anything done for worrying about johnanthan! ....at least that would be me.....wearing a path in the carpet pacing!

hugs and please let us know when you hear from them!
xoxoxo
kimberly

Joni said...

Oh my! I hope they are slow to set up and the men are quick to find them...keep us posted. I'd rather be in SF too - it's too hot!

~The mind is like a parachute
it works best when it is opened~

~ REMINDER~

~ REMINDER~
October is breast awareness month!

P E A C E ! ! !

P E A C E ! ! !


Johnanthon

Our F A T Cat

Our F A T Cat
Amanda with Licorious

~ Joyce's Girl's~ Thanksgiving'08

~ Joyce's Girl's~ Thanksgiving'08
Amanda, me, my mom & my niece Terisa

Thank you Sweet Donetta

Thank you sweet Denise

Thank you Denise~

Thank you Denise~

Thank you Denise~

Lemonade Award

Lemonade Award
Thank you Patti

We All Are Warrior's!

We All Are Warrior's!

Honest Scrap Award

Honest Scrap Award
Thank you Stephanie

Friendship Award

Friendship Award
Thank you Joni

Love your blog award

Love your blog award
Thank you Kim

Loveable Blog award

Loveable Blog award
Thank you Sweet Deena

Brillante We Blog Award

Brillante We Blog Award
Thank you Joni

Our family

Our family
"Our Kelsey Dog"
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.