This is me.....

My photo
California, United States
I am a mother, a wife, a daughter, a sister, a aunt, a friend, a godmother, and best of all....A child of God!!

Friday, July 17, 2009

This & that.......


I am so irritated right now with this blog, I've tried to rearrange things for some what of change, I not only did it once, not twice, but THREE times, clicked save and for some darn reason my simple request couldn't be done! I know they say the 3 rd time is charm, but I'm not going to go through that again, I'll wait and either do it later on, or in the morning! My neck is sore, and I've got a headache, got the headache cause my neck is sore and the heat is horrible, but I shouldn't belly ache about our heat here where I live poor Kim from "Walk The Beach" wrote 113!!!
I talked to a co~worker and friend of min
e and Dee's yesterday, she went by too see her and said she looked good and seem to be good spirits, our friend said Dee had cut her hair short, and Dee's first round of chemo was only for an hour, I don't know what that means, but I think I'll give Dee a call tomorrow.
I am so excited!....Next week end Larry, Johnanthon, and myself are going to go to the drag races in Sonoma, the big boy's are going to be their, Amanda's boss, who's a friend of ours, well, it's Blake's dad, he'll be their too, he's on vacation and will be up in that area and is going to pull is fifth wheel trailer up and find us a camp ground and we'll stay there, so much cheaper. I traded some days off so I could have Saturday & Sunday off, I've always wanted to go! So look for me on t.v. (hehehe) AND......... I'm going to have my mom do a surprise drop by, Amanda will be by her self and she knows the dog has to come in from the heat, our poor Kelsey dog has a heart murmur and the heat really puts a stress on her heart, at one point she told me she wasn't going to be home and I told her O yes you will, Kelsey has to come in, but Chris cant! plus I'll have one of neighbors keep an eye out for me! Isn't it awful that I have to do that?! I trust her 100% BUT....I don't want Chris here, he's got a home anyways! but I am not going to stress on it, I'm going to go and have some fun, the truth always has a way of coming out, its one those many gifts God gave us mother's, it's called "Interwishissions" ( I know it's spelt wrong, but spell check didnt have a correct spelling...thats how wrong it is )

5 comments:

kimberly said...

sometimes these blogs have a mind of their own, annette....i've had that happen more than once!! :-)....so glad that you are getting away for some fun....and yes...we mother's always seem to know when something's up....
have a wonderful weekend....i'm going to stay with my head in the freezer!!!!
love you,
kimberly

Donetta said...

Oh ya fun...that is going to be so good for your family to enjoy.
How exciting ! take lots of ear plugs.

Joni said...

Have fun you lucky girl!
Me? I'm on my umpteenth batch of jam. Kids better appreciate this.
Susanna comes home from Africa this Sunday - yay! Erik will be so happy...me too!

Amrita said...

I have trouble with my blog too and also opeing other pages. I have a slow dial up connection, that worsens it and my computer is old and my electricity supply throws in a spanner in the works.

Denise said...

Sorry about the blog woes! I have been there and hate when I cannot get it like I want........... AND you go and have a wonderful time at the races! I love round track! If I were younger I would learn to drive. Sooooooooo you just pray over that home and God will keep an eye out while you are gone...... Walk around that home and pray ! I do that when we are going to be gone over night........

Ant bites are better but still itch so bad...... I am on a Benadryl high... or maybe I should say low and daze........ mercy.... Nasty little ants.....

~The mind is like a parachute
it works best when it is opened~

~ REMINDER~

~ REMINDER~
October is breast awareness month!

P E A C E ! ! !

P E A C E ! ! !


Johnanthon

Our F A T Cat

Our F A T Cat
Amanda with Licorious

~ Joyce's Girl's~ Thanksgiving'08

~ Joyce's Girl's~ Thanksgiving'08
Amanda, me, my mom & my niece Terisa

Thank you Sweet Donetta

Thank you sweet Denise

Thank you Denise~

Thank you Denise~

Thank you Denise~

Lemonade Award

Lemonade Award
Thank you Patti

We All Are Warrior's!

We All Are Warrior's!

Honest Scrap Award

Honest Scrap Award
Thank you Stephanie

Friendship Award

Friendship Award
Thank you Joni

Love your blog award

Love your blog award
Thank you Kim

Loveable Blog award

Loveable Blog award
Thank you Sweet Deena

Brillante We Blog Award

Brillante We Blog Award
Thank you Joni

Our family

Our family
"Our Kelsey Dog"
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.