This is me.....

My photo
California, United States
I am a mother, a wife, a daughter, a sister, a aunt, a friend, a godmother, and best of all....A child of God!!

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Whats happening?



My Johnanthon is so sweet, as you all know how I love the rain, the clouds, the wind, well I was in my room folding cloths and the phone rang, I noticed it was him calling, when I answered I got onto him for using his phone while driving, "Mom, I called to tell you it's sprinkling out" I smiled and Thanked him for making my morning, but reminded him not to use his phone while driving, especially on his way to school, those motorcycle cop's are sneaky. I know it's suppose to be raining by Friday, but probably not here in my neck of the world, or if it does rain it will only be a tease. This weather we having is so strange here in California, I was talking to my Aunt from Oklahoma the other night and we where talking about this world, the war, the gangs, people killing each other, people violating children, drug's, the weather, the money solution, business closing all over, families being ripped apart by divorces, drug's, same sex marriages,(not that is any of my business, I DON'T judge anyone for the way they chose to live their life) I mean everything, and she reminded me that the bible says all this will happen. I cried, I know so many people that need God and peace in their lives and I feel so helpless for them, but I know my prayers are being heard and in time they will be answered if people will just summit themselves to our father, Our world is great need of his love. What has happened to cause all of this? My heart aches for our younger children, what is going to be like for them? they are our future, I love children so much and I would have liked to had more, at least one more, and maybe one day I will through fostering, time will tell, but as now, NO! I need to get my own children taken care, it wouldn't be fair to that child not to be able to devote my time and most of all my love to just that one, I want a special needs child, the reword from them is phenomenal! My God daughter, that has down syndrome, just makes my heart skip beats, the way she looks at me through those eyes and that smile it's undescribable, she takes my breath away every time I see her, she truly is a blessing, and when she gets older will she see this world like I do? or will she see it differently? Only time will tell, and I hope I'm here to hear her thoughts..... If not, I'll hear them from heaven!!

John 8:12
Then Jesus spoke unto them saying...
"I AM the light of the world, he that follows me shall
not walk in darkness but shall have the light of life"


5 comments:

kimberly said...

and then there are people like you, annette.....who have such kind, good, caring hearts....that perpetuate others to be kind and caring!.......i love your love of God and others....thank you for the love this morning!
hugs dear friend,
kimberly
***and love that johnanthon called to tell you what he knew would make you smile!

Joni said...

You are beautiful inside and out.
I wish it would sprinkle a little here too...love that!

Donetta said...

Oh how sweet he called you. Good for the reminder not to use that phone on the road. I so agree with Kimberly. There are those still among us that will foster the character that is so needed for our future to thrive through the lives of kids who choose what is right. It is however not an easy choice for them and they are and will always be in a battle to overcome evil with good. Good wins however and if they are taught to battle for a just and righteous cause they win ultimately.
Funny I tell the kids that now days just doing what is right makes you stand out in a world .
Like being a friend of God and He acting out His love for us is seen as miracles. Well it is really just the normal thing for God. It would be for us too if we walked in the norm as it stand it really is miracles that we let our religions make Gods way so distant.

Anonymous said...

Annette, you are just the best! When you have the opportunity to foster a special needs child, both of you will be so blessed. Thanks for stopping by, that means alot.

tattered lace diary said...

Lovely post. You have a huge heart that is full of love for people and you encourage me.
love always, nita

p.s thank you

~The mind is like a parachute
it works best when it is opened~

~ REMINDER~

~ REMINDER~
October is breast awareness month!

P E A C E ! ! !

P E A C E ! ! !


Johnanthon

Our F A T Cat

Our F A T Cat
Amanda with Licorious

~ Joyce's Girl's~ Thanksgiving'08

~ Joyce's Girl's~ Thanksgiving'08
Amanda, me, my mom & my niece Terisa

Thank you Sweet Donetta

Thank you sweet Denise

Thank you Denise~

Thank you Denise~

Thank you Denise~

Lemonade Award

Lemonade Award
Thank you Patti

We All Are Warrior's!

We All Are Warrior's!

Honest Scrap Award

Honest Scrap Award
Thank you Stephanie

Friendship Award

Friendship Award
Thank you Joni

Love your blog award

Love your blog award
Thank you Kim

Loveable Blog award

Loveable Blog award
Thank you Sweet Deena

Brillante We Blog Award

Brillante We Blog Award
Thank you Joni

Our family

Our family
"Our Kelsey Dog"
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.