This is me.....

My photo
California, United States
I am a mother, a wife, a daughter, a sister, a aunt, a friend, a godmother, and best of all....A child of God!!

Thursday, June 4, 2009

History will be REPEATED =)

My Mom is going to be home in 3 more days!!!! YIPPEE!!!!
My brother has decided to wait to do his ER thing next week, he's too busy at the farm, my Mom's side of the family has several pieces of cotton land, that they own and my brother doesn't want to cause any inconvenience for the farm! I got so mad at him, and he knew it and kind of got a little attitude with me, so I set him straight on that real quick, he told me "Sis, your just like Momma" "Wellllllllllll, thank you, learned from the best, and you didn't!" and the nerve of him, he hung up on me, just wait!
Johnanth
on is out of school this Friday, him and one of friends have a road trip planned, they are going to go up by the California and Organ border, for about a week, and I get to spend my next day off, during the week standing in line at school, signing him up for summer school, cause he missed the sign up day, at least he was honest with me and told me had to go, I don't like the fact that I have to go stand in line with a bunch of High Schoolers, but I will do it for him.
I remember once when Amanda's high school history teacher called me at home, on my day off and was telling me that shes not doing this and that, and so on, and I asked him if I could come and sit in class with her, and we both giggled and agreed, so I go to the office, got a pass, found the class and the teacher met me out in the hall and told me shes sitting in the second row on the right, second seat in the front, I walked in, all heads looked up (of course) and the look on her face, was priceless...."What are doing here?" I looked at her and said "Shut it up, and just take your test" the teacher asked me if I'd like to share with the class what was being said, he treated me as a student and I stood up by the desk and said "Mr. (what ever his na
me was) Amanda's talking to me and I told her to shut it up" the class died laughing and Amanda got so dam* embarrassed, I past my history test, and I didn't even study, she NEVER screwed around in that class again, O, and then....I walked around with her at lunch and even ate lunch with her and her friends, but she wouldn't walk with me or sit by me, I still wonder why about that?......... taught her a good lesson and it was fun to do too!

2 comments:

Denise said...

Oh you have such a wonderful relationship with your Mom......I miss that....Never had that.....But God has filled that gap! Sorry about your brother,, what a terrible thing with the insurance... times they are a changing!

Enjoy your Mom's homecoming...... I know you will give her a big big hug!

Joni said...

That is too funny what you did to Amanda...I used to tell my kids if they didn't give me a kiss goodbye when I dropped them off at school I would get out of the car and roll around on the grass shouting "I am Erik's (or Kristin's) mom!" I'm sure glad they continued to peck my cheek...I would have done it though...*wink.

Are you having a Welcome Home party for your mom?

~The mind is like a parachute
it works best when it is opened~

~ REMINDER~

~ REMINDER~
October is breast awareness month!

P E A C E ! ! !

P E A C E ! ! !


Johnanthon

Our F A T Cat

Our F A T Cat
Amanda with Licorious

~ Joyce's Girl's~ Thanksgiving'08

~ Joyce's Girl's~ Thanksgiving'08
Amanda, me, my mom & my niece Terisa

Thank you Sweet Donetta

Thank you sweet Denise

Thank you Denise~

Thank you Denise~

Thank you Denise~

Lemonade Award

Lemonade Award
Thank you Patti

We All Are Warrior's!

We All Are Warrior's!

Honest Scrap Award

Honest Scrap Award
Thank you Stephanie

Friendship Award

Friendship Award
Thank you Joni

Love your blog award

Love your blog award
Thank you Kim

Loveable Blog award

Loveable Blog award
Thank you Sweet Deena

Brillante We Blog Award

Brillante We Blog Award
Thank you Joni

Our family

Our family
"Our Kelsey Dog"
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.