This is me.....

My photo
California, United States
I am a mother, a wife, a daughter, a sister, a aunt, a friend, a godmother, and best of all....A child of God!!

Monday, June 8, 2009

He's going to wish he didnt go.......


My Johnanthon has left for his little road trip today and will be gone for a week, he's going almost to Organ with a friend who has family there, so please pray for a safe trip, I have all day. In the mean time while he's gone, I'm cleaning house in his room, he's not going to recognize it, I've been warning him and warning him and he's not listened! When the children where younger in elementary school age, and they where in school, I use to roll in the garbage can (after cleaning it out) and just clean their room and then put garbage on top of it, cause they were known for getting stuff back out, both of my children are pack rats. Johnanthon decided a couple of months ago to get rid of dresser to a one of friends who needed one, I know his intentions where good, but it left him with nothing to put his stuff in, and there's a spare in the garage, cause my mom gave Amanda one, and I'm bringing it in and rearranging some of furniture, he's never going to want to leave again.
He went to see the plastic surgeon that did his little surgery and it was fatty type cyst, and the infection had already starting going into the bone o
n his jaw, so she said she irrigated it with an antibiotic sterile water solution and that it was good thing we had taken out when we did.
I am so tired this evening so I'm cutting it short. Please don't forget to pray for the boys for a safe journey, ask the angels to wrap their wings around them. First Mom gone, and I was missing her so much, now my Johnanthon, and I'm already missing him!

3 comments:

Donetta said...

Hi Sweet lady
He is growing on to his own. Oh those passages...They are going to be a good growing oppertunity for us both.
I so appriciate your comments It is nice to get back home and set to task to finish the garden preps for the fall.
Man I am tired too!
Wow did I get a lot done.
Go over to BEE Bliss GARDENS blog oiy
I am soooooo tired!

Joni said...

Ohhh...I dislike when the kids go on road trips. Even though I know God's taking care of them, I worry, worry, worry...and then I need to pray about THAT! Oregon is so far, but the nice thing is they have all this modern technology with cell phones and GPS systems to keep them checked in and on track. Still I will pray for a safe journey.

Love to you ~

Denise said...

Hey girl! I have been gone too long AGAIN!! But I will be back tonight with lots and lots of pictures! Been out in the yard snapping what I think you gals will enjoy seeing..... I struggle with RLS and have not been sleeping at all... Up night after night is taking a toll on me...... Got to find a natural solution to it..... I will not take drugs night after night! ANYWAY..... just wanted to stop in and say how much I have missed you!

~The mind is like a parachute
it works best when it is opened~

~ REMINDER~

~ REMINDER~
October is breast awareness month!

P E A C E ! ! !

P E A C E ! ! !


Johnanthon

Our F A T Cat

Our F A T Cat
Amanda with Licorious

~ Joyce's Girl's~ Thanksgiving'08

~ Joyce's Girl's~ Thanksgiving'08
Amanda, me, my mom & my niece Terisa

Thank you Sweet Donetta

Thank you sweet Denise

Thank you Denise~

Thank you Denise~

Thank you Denise~

Lemonade Award

Lemonade Award
Thank you Patti

We All Are Warrior's!

We All Are Warrior's!

Honest Scrap Award

Honest Scrap Award
Thank you Stephanie

Friendship Award

Friendship Award
Thank you Joni

Love your blog award

Love your blog award
Thank you Kim

Loveable Blog award

Loveable Blog award
Thank you Sweet Deena

Brillante We Blog Award

Brillante We Blog Award
Thank you Joni

Our family

Our family
"Our Kelsey Dog"
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.