This is me.....

My photo
California, United States
I am a mother, a wife, a daughter, a sister, a aunt, a friend, a godmother, and best of all....A child of God!!

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

what do you think?


Sooooooooo, please tell me what you think of this template, I will post some later and I will probably be playing with this off and on for awhile, I like changes, wish I could put one of those cute ones up, like so many of you have, I tried yesterday off and on, then when I'd get one up, didn't like what it looked like on page so I took it off, I'd love to have a different style header,so like I said I'll be playing and your comments are always welcome, there will be no hard feelings toward any negative ones, I LOVE honesty.....
I know not that blue....

4 comments:

kimberly said...

yeah you, miz annette!!!! i did the same thing...played with it and ended up not liking so many.....but it is just like paint....if you don't like it....just do it over! :)
love you,
kimberly
just a little fyi....the blue color of font is a little hard to read against the green :) or maybe i'm showing i'm over 50! :)
xoxoxoxo

Donetta said...

There is a way to put your own image into the header, too also customize fonts too. It would be easier to do it over the phone if you email me with your number I can walk you through it. I just taught myself how so it is fresh in my mind.

Joni said...

I love the new color and the changes are refreshing. Like Kim said, the blue is hard to read on the green...I had to squint...lol.
I feel sorry for you guys having to look at my same old, same old...but hang in there...changes are around the corner when life slows down....meanwhile, I'll enjoy yours...looks great!

xoxoxo

Amrita said...

Like it

~The mind is like a parachute
it works best when it is opened~

~ REMINDER~

~ REMINDER~
October is breast awareness month!

P E A C E ! ! !

P E A C E ! ! !


Johnanthon

Our F A T Cat

Our F A T Cat
Amanda with Licorious

~ Joyce's Girl's~ Thanksgiving'08

~ Joyce's Girl's~ Thanksgiving'08
Amanda, me, my mom & my niece Terisa

Thank you Sweet Donetta

Thank you sweet Denise

Thank you Denise~

Thank you Denise~

Thank you Denise~

Lemonade Award

Lemonade Award
Thank you Patti

We All Are Warrior's!

We All Are Warrior's!

Honest Scrap Award

Honest Scrap Award
Thank you Stephanie

Friendship Award

Friendship Award
Thank you Joni

Love your blog award

Love your blog award
Thank you Kim

Loveable Blog award

Loveable Blog award
Thank you Sweet Deena

Brillante We Blog Award

Brillante We Blog Award
Thank you Joni

Our family

Our family
"Our Kelsey Dog"
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.