This is me.....

My photo
California, United States
I am a mother, a wife, a daughter, a sister, a aunt, a friend, a godmother, and best of all....A child of God!!

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Warm weather....Amanda MIGHT pull weed's??


I stayed home today, my stomach is giving me problems today, ICK!!!!! I can't believe this weather here! couple of days it's so windy and cold, to the point I put on socks and sweats and extra blanket on my bed, to now I'm wearing a summer nightie and yanking of all the blankets and using the fan on full throttle, but then I heard on the news this morning, it's suppose to be cooling off again, go figure! Last night Amanda said she'd pull the weeds for me in the back yard today, I swear I just pulled them, but then it rained and everything I pulled is back, I told her "Yea, go ahead and put on the cute little green and white poka dot bikini and get tan" she's gained some weight and she said"Funny, real funny mom, you wouldn't be able to see it cause of my muffin handles" I laughed so hard, and I said "Muffin handles? lets try a cupcake's here" then I acted like I was modeling, and holding my fat up and saying "Look Larry, like my bikini? What! you cant see it" as I was doing a modeling pose, she laughed so hard, she had to use her in haler, poor thing! I love her so much, but then there are those time's I can't stand her, and it's not her...it's her company she's keeping and that's only one person, I use to really like him, but not so much now cause of thing's, he's not allowed back in my home at ALL! Saturday, we all went out for her birthday dinner, and he went, of course, and I was descent to him, only because we were in public and I wont embarrass her or my self like that, came home, right behind Larry and I was the 2 of them, got out of the truck, I came in, looked at Larry and said "How much you want to bet he'll come in?" Larry shook his no, like he wont, and sure enough I was right, like always...I looked at Chris in the eye's and said "I don't remember inviting you in, just turn around and leave through the same door you came in" he's just standing there, "I'm serious...do you see me smiling or opening my arms to you? she'll be outside to visit" he owes me and everyone else in this home an "I'm sorry for.........." until then....... and I wonder why my stomach is icky....... I tell my Johnanthon all the time " I hope your learning something from this, seriously" It's gonna be hot here AGAIN 96 degrees, that's probably cool to you Kim, uh? I just might have to turn my AC on.......

2 comments:

Denise said...

Why do weeds grow faster than the flowers...... and without water? It is a beautiful 82 today and I am ready ready ready for the summer sun.. It is a wonderful thing that you "mother hen" those children... There are cocky little roosters that think they can plan in the hen house. I raisded two little boys and it was a bit different, but I still told them straight.......

AND....... If I were to put on A bikini it would look like a rubber band around a bucket full of sponges! ahahhahahha

Donetta said...

Hello, sorry a short visit have to go hit the hay. Good boundaries.
Congrats on the dmv accomplishment on your Amanda, I think? I am so not ready to even think drivers license. Oh but the freedom of your own drive time.
Thanks for all the kindnesses and prayers we are home now.
Hugs.

~The mind is like a parachute
it works best when it is opened~

~ REMINDER~

~ REMINDER~
October is breast awareness month!

P E A C E ! ! !

P E A C E ! ! !


Johnanthon

Our F A T Cat

Our F A T Cat
Amanda with Licorious

~ Joyce's Girl's~ Thanksgiving'08

~ Joyce's Girl's~ Thanksgiving'08
Amanda, me, my mom & my niece Terisa

Thank you Sweet Donetta

Thank you sweet Denise

Thank you Denise~

Thank you Denise~

Thank you Denise~

Lemonade Award

Lemonade Award
Thank you Patti

We All Are Warrior's!

We All Are Warrior's!

Honest Scrap Award

Honest Scrap Award
Thank you Stephanie

Friendship Award

Friendship Award
Thank you Joni

Love your blog award

Love your blog award
Thank you Kim

Loveable Blog award

Loveable Blog award
Thank you Sweet Deena

Brillante We Blog Award

Brillante We Blog Award
Thank you Joni

Our family

Our family
"Our Kelsey Dog"
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.