This is me.....

My photo
California, United States
I am a mother, a wife, a daughter, a sister, a aunt, a friend, a godmother, and best of all....A child of God!!

Thursday, January 1, 2009

"P lans...from Him"


I have so far for this new year have taken down my tree, watched some of the Rose Bowl parade, and decided to add a bible verse to this post, what better way to start the New Year! Just a new little touch.

" For I know the Plans I have for you"
Says the Lord. " They are plans for good
and not disaster, to give you future and
a hope" Jeremiah 29:11 NLT



I looked through my bible this morning, turned to the back and looked under scriptures for a New Year, and this one stood out to me, and I knew this was it!!




4 comments:

Joni said...

Oh, how I dread putting away the Christmas decor...but I will get it done through the next few days. I love that you sought out a verse to share with all of us...I believe there is something to the verses that are laid on our hearts and any addition of God's message to us can only be a good thing. I will look forward to every verse you post ~

Love to you ~

kimberly said...

and thank you from this part of the world too, dear annette.....wonderful way to start a new day, and a new year!
hugs,
kimberly

Denise said...

Oh yes......... HIS plans for us are GOOD and not evil !!!!!!!!! What a year we have to look forward to!

Anonymous said...

Nice verse! It's a good reminder He is loving. I'm glad you like the new look. I answered on my blog, but the header is a picture of a pine tree believe or not. I played with it in one of those programs. Then I cropped and adjusted the pixel width and length. It took me awhile but I just kept playing. I'm no expert but I'm starting to manage a few things. Thanks for stopping by.

~The mind is like a parachute
it works best when it is opened~

~ REMINDER~

~ REMINDER~
October is breast awareness month!

P E A C E ! ! !

P E A C E ! ! !


Johnanthon

Our F A T Cat

Our F A T Cat
Amanda with Licorious

~ Joyce's Girl's~ Thanksgiving'08

~ Joyce's Girl's~ Thanksgiving'08
Amanda, me, my mom & my niece Terisa

Thank you Sweet Donetta

Thank you sweet Denise

Thank you Denise~

Thank you Denise~

Thank you Denise~

Lemonade Award

Lemonade Award
Thank you Patti

We All Are Warrior's!

We All Are Warrior's!

Honest Scrap Award

Honest Scrap Award
Thank you Stephanie

Friendship Award

Friendship Award
Thank you Joni

Love your blog award

Love your blog award
Thank you Kim

Loveable Blog award

Loveable Blog award
Thank you Sweet Deena

Brillante We Blog Award

Brillante We Blog Award
Thank you Joni

Our family

Our family
"Our Kelsey Dog"
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.