This is me.....

My photo
California, United States
I am a mother, a wife, a daughter, a sister, a aunt, a friend, a godmother, and best of all....A child of God!!

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

" I want a show!!!!"


Golly Gee it's cold out! but I love this weather, I only wish we'd get a good lighting show with some thunder, that reminds me of when Amanda & Johnanthon were little, they would get so scared of both of those, and I use to tell them "O..God's light bulbs must of burnt out" or something to that extent, and they where satisfied with that..and the thunder I'd tell them "The angels or God must have let the door slammed shut when someone came in" and they bought that! sometimes I think it would be sweet to go back in time when they were younger, would I change anything, I think most of us would say "I change somethings, or I'd do somethings different" and I know I would, but I wouldn't change too much with them, they where and still are great children considering how the world is today...Amanda, started heading down the wrong path somewhat and I put her in my fathers arms and prayed lots and she has straightened up in the aspect, shes a loving soul and whats peace, doesn't not like term oil at all, now Johnanthon he was a mamma's boy for a very long time until about Jr. high, he has ADHD as most of you know, and gave me and the schools a run for our money, let me tell you, I hated schools, and when I write schools,I'm meaning plural, its because he got suspended from every school he attended, went to a alternative school with gangs and straightened right up,now he's back into what I call a "normal" school and doing pretty good, most ADHD kids head into the world of drugs and or gangs and that's been my worst fear as a mother, but he doesn't want nothing to do with either, and I owe that to a good church he found and gave his life to Jesus and been blessed with the Holy spirit, when he jokes, he acts so serious about the whole thing, and when boys in school threaten to fight him or try to he just stands there I've been told and shakes his yea, and says things like "sure, alright, what ever" and walks away, my children are complete opposites of each other, but so much alike in so many other ways......

4 comments:

kimberly said...

we've had rain, rain, rain too annette....and i LOVE it!!! makes it seem more like winter around here......love the stories about the children....what wonderful days they were.....and still are!
hugs and love to you my friend,
kimberly

Denise said...

Oh we so need rain....... We are at the end of a small mountain range and when the storms come up from the southwest they hit those mountains and split and go right around us.. so we are dry dry while the southwester part of the state is green and beautiful while we look like the Mojave desert... soooooooooo please send the rain.... My landscaping needs to be watered!

Love the stores of the children.... I was looking at pictures of my boys last night.. of the many Christmas days gone by.. Just made me cry.......... I miss my son............ but I am holding the faith......

Joni said...

I love the rain we had and I hope we get more...we really need it! Isn't it fun to reminisce about when the kids were little? I remember my own kids thinking I really did have eyes in the back of my head! My kids are complete opposites also, but I love that they are...we have good kids Nettie...truly a blessing!

sending you love dear friend ~

Denise said...

I love the reminders From God ..... I just n ow realized that I could go and sign up also..... I am going to do that tonight...... Thanks for sharing.....

~The mind is like a parachute
it works best when it is opened~

~ REMINDER~

~ REMINDER~
October is breast awareness month!

P E A C E ! ! !

P E A C E ! ! !


Johnanthon

Our F A T Cat

Our F A T Cat
Amanda with Licorious

~ Joyce's Girl's~ Thanksgiving'08

~ Joyce's Girl's~ Thanksgiving'08
Amanda, me, my mom & my niece Terisa

Thank you Sweet Donetta

Thank you sweet Denise

Thank you Denise~

Thank you Denise~

Thank you Denise~

Lemonade Award

Lemonade Award
Thank you Patti

We All Are Warrior's!

We All Are Warrior's!

Honest Scrap Award

Honest Scrap Award
Thank you Stephanie

Friendship Award

Friendship Award
Thank you Joni

Love your blog award

Love your blog award
Thank you Kim

Loveable Blog award

Loveable Blog award
Thank you Sweet Deena

Brillante We Blog Award

Brillante We Blog Award
Thank you Joni

Our family

Our family
"Our Kelsey Dog"
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.