This is me.....

My photo
California, United States
I am a mother, a wife, a daughter, a sister, a aunt, a friend, a godmother, and best of all....A child of God!!

Tuesday, December 30, 2008


I got this award from Stephanie from "Mississippi Song Bird",and I have to say I was very happy about it, and besides from that I made a new friend. I will list what to do with this award after I do my part....

10 Honest things about me:

1) I love magazines of any kind
2) I enjoy small things in life.
3) I enjoy my soap opera "All My Children" so much I record it & watch it night after work.
4) My Son and I go and sneak and eat McFlurries from McDonald.
5) I pig out at work, then don't eat supper, my family think's I'm starving my self.
6) My daughter's driving scares me to death, she depends on the brake waaaaay to much.
7) I find my Step Dad annoying..I call over to his and my mom's and he says right off the bat
"Just a minute I get her for you" now what makes him think I might not want to chat with a
little, and "Her" will is Mom.
8) I can't stand to automated teller's, I push all kind of buttons until I get a live human voice on
the other end of the phone.
9) I wont eat certain peoples food at pot lucks, if I think they don't have a clean house.
10) I get so mad when my husband doesn't take the garbage out, on his way to work..I put it
in front of the door he leaves from, and he either steps over it, or goes around it!

Here's how this blog works:
you write a post bragging about it, you include the name of the person who gave it to you, a link back to the person who awarded it to you, so everyone knows he or she is real, chose a min. of 7 blogs you like the content or design, or blogger's who have no idea who you are because you don't have 7 friends, show who they are on your post and leave a comment informing them that they are prized with "Honest weblog", and list 10 honest things about your self.

Here's my 7 friends:

Irene
Joni
Nita
Kim
Patti
Denise
Vicki

6 comments:

~Red Tin Heart~ said...

i loved all the things about you! you are so dang funny..
i will do a post on this tommorow.
Sending you love, nita

Joni said...

you are too funny! OK...I'll think about ten honest things about me and post them after the New Year when the days aren't so busy...Happy New Year dear ~

Mississippi Songbird said...

Thanks for much for joining in... I appreciate it.. I love your blog.. and hope to visit it often. Happy New Year!

Irene said...

thanks for the award, I won't get to it until later, I really have to think. I love your honesty. I think I try to be too nice and then it's not honest anymore.

kimberly said...

thank you dear annette...how fun..and love your 10 things....i too will join in....after tonight! love to you and a happy new year too! thank you for your sweet self!
xo
kimberly

Anonymous said...

Thanks Annette! I love your honesty. You're so dear. I will post by this weekend.

~The mind is like a parachute
it works best when it is opened~

~ REMINDER~

~ REMINDER~
October is breast awareness month!

P E A C E ! ! !

P E A C E ! ! !


Johnanthon

Our F A T Cat

Our F A T Cat
Amanda with Licorious

~ Joyce's Girl's~ Thanksgiving'08

~ Joyce's Girl's~ Thanksgiving'08
Amanda, me, my mom & my niece Terisa

Thank you Sweet Donetta

Thank you sweet Denise

Thank you Denise~

Thank you Denise~

Thank you Denise~

Lemonade Award

Lemonade Award
Thank you Patti

We All Are Warrior's!

We All Are Warrior's!

Honest Scrap Award

Honest Scrap Award
Thank you Stephanie

Friendship Award

Friendship Award
Thank you Joni

Love your blog award

Love your blog award
Thank you Kim

Loveable Blog award

Loveable Blog award
Thank you Sweet Deena

Brillante We Blog Award

Brillante We Blog Award
Thank you Joni

Our family

Our family
"Our Kelsey Dog"
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.