This is me.....

My photo
California, United States
I am a mother, a wife, a daughter, a sister, a aunt, a friend, a godmother, and best of all....A child of God!!

Saturday, November 8, 2008

"Specail time, God's Will, 1 little boy"



It's Saturday, and just a wee pit cloudy out, and theres a crispness in the air, just the kind of weather I enjoy lighting all my candles to, and making some flavored coffee to drink all day, so I can stay busy going to the bathroom =) don't ask me why I put that part in, just did..after all "I am just Annette" tomorrow is a very special day for Larry's adopted brother, he's the child who's been in foster care and lived with Larry's parents for about a year, then the county wanted to take him away from Larry's parents and put this poor child in a group home, even though he reminded me of a flower trying to bloom before but just couldn't, then he got fed, put into sunlight and just blossomed, that didn't matter to the social worker, after all she was doing her job, and Larry's Mom said "Like hell your putting him a group home, what do we have to do to adopt this child?" so they adopted him, and Larry's parents are doing a dedication in their church they attend, it's not a baptism, but where they give this child back to God...it's a neat thing! This little guy has changed their lives so much, even though they are way much older this time around on being parents, he keeps them busy, which keeps them young, it's kind of funny sometimes in all truth all the time cause they use to make remarks about my son being so strong willed at such a young age and blah blah, they never did accept the fact that my Johnanthon has ADHD "It's just an excuse, easy way out for explaining his behavior, just bust his butt, break his spirit" well karma has soooooo come back to them, and to Larry's sister and her husband, they have a foster son as well, and guess what? both of these boy's have, you guessed it...ADHD!!!!, but mine is different...I've been here from the very beginning, not half way through, or 1/3 of away but all the way!! O' boy don't get me started on being a mom with ADHD child, I wont shut up! I just love all children, especially the special needs one's, one day, I promise when my children are more mature and maybe one of them are out of the house, I so bad want to be a foster mom to a downs syndrome child, then if it's God's will, I will adopt that child, but only if God's will. I hope you all have a great Saturday! Love to all.........

4 comments:

Joni said...

enjoy your day sweet friend...sounds like it will be a special day marked by love ~

~Red Tin Heart~ said...

It is wonderful that his parents did that. What a difference one person can make in life..
Like you..
Thank you for the kind comments on Velvet, we are for sure keeping her.
Sending you lots of love today, Nita

kimberly said...

that is so wonderful, annette....cory works with foster families....and i know so many things break her heart....and the children who have you in their lives are very blessed indeed....to have such an advocate on their side!
love,
kimberly

pchickki said...

What a wonderful thing your parents did for this lost child. And you are wonderful for wanting to foster a child also.
God Bless You Annette
Hugs
Patti

~The mind is like a parachute
it works best when it is opened~

~ REMINDER~

~ REMINDER~
October is breast awareness month!

P E A C E ! ! !

P E A C E ! ! !


Johnanthon

Our F A T Cat

Our F A T Cat
Amanda with Licorious

~ Joyce's Girl's~ Thanksgiving'08

~ Joyce's Girl's~ Thanksgiving'08
Amanda, me, my mom & my niece Terisa

Thank you Sweet Donetta

Thank you sweet Denise

Thank you Denise~

Thank you Denise~

Thank you Denise~

Lemonade Award

Lemonade Award
Thank you Patti

We All Are Warrior's!

We All Are Warrior's!

Honest Scrap Award

Honest Scrap Award
Thank you Stephanie

Friendship Award

Friendship Award
Thank you Joni

Love your blog award

Love your blog award
Thank you Kim

Loveable Blog award

Loveable Blog award
Thank you Sweet Deena

Brillante We Blog Award

Brillante We Blog Award
Thank you Joni

Our family

Our family
"Our Kelsey Dog"
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.