This is me.....

My photo
California, United States
I am a mother, a wife, a daughter, a sister, a aunt, a friend, a godmother, and best of all....A child of God!!

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

" I Can Only Imagine"

Hi Friend's!!! I'm off today and tomorrow and I will do the same'ol same'ol around here but I think today I will be doing a few extras around here, I have a few closets and cupboards that need straighting up, and this extra bedroom that I have the computer in is a real mess. Amanda and Chris had a good time at the State Fair, they where some what upset that they didn't get there in time for wrist bands for the rides, it was cheaper that way, they stopped selling those at 4 and they got there at 5, and to buy individual tickets was very pricey, considering it took like 6 tickets, so they just enjoyed each other company and took a "Bonnie & Clyde" picture, saw a few friends. When I was coming home this morning from taking Johnanthon to school I heard that song "I Can Only Imagine" that sweet Nita had on her blog the other day, and I just wanted to close my eyes and "Only Imagine" what it would be like to see Jesus face to face and the Holy spirit spoke to my heart and of course I started to cry and the chills I got, I got them so bad my head felt warm! I know how excited I get when I see people I haven't seen for a long time, but I cant imagine the excitement I'll feel when I can Jesus face to face! Have you ever noticed the older we get the closer to Jesus we get, is it because we know our time on this earth is coming closer to ending or is it because we are maturing and don't live the life style we once did as teenagers or in our early 20's, that terrible scene that I did, why is that we don't start caring then? where as before I thought I was invisible, when my life could have ended as easy then, as it can now! Last night on Oprah, she had that lady on again that wrote that book, "Eat, Pray, Love" and I thought...."I want that book" so I'm going to be looking for that book and if it's not pricey I'm buying it!!! "I Can Only Imagine" has me truly thinking, thinking about SOOOOOOO much!!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Joni said...

I really like that song. I'm going to have Kristin make you a cd that I know you will enjoy...Shawn McDonald. I like the cute little changes to your blog...you are just being very creative these days!

wishing you a sweet day my dear friend ~

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure I know that song. Well chances are I do but don't know the title. I've always listened to music but not paid much attention to artists and titles just if I liked it. I think you're right about getting older. We realize time on earth is not infinite. When we're younger we don't have that realization and I think maybe that's good. If we did, I wonder if we would be too fearful and not do what we need to do as young people? Great food for thought.

Have a good day!!!!
Vickie

SweetAnnee said...

I love that song..it gives me goose bumps..
someday we will see Jesus..and what will we do??
love to you ..deena

kimberly said...

love.love love that song, also annette.....
hoping your days off bring you lots of joy....and lovely thoughts you have shared.....i have been so busy since coming home from our little vacation, but good busy! :)
hugs to you sweet friend,
kimberly

jessamyn said...

Hello sweet Annette! I just wanted to thank you so much for your continuous support and encouragement through my blogs. You are always such a source of joy for me. Thank you!

~The mind is like a parachute
it works best when it is opened~

~ REMINDER~

~ REMINDER~
October is breast awareness month!

P E A C E ! ! !

P E A C E ! ! !


Johnanthon

Our F A T Cat

Our F A T Cat
Amanda with Licorious

~ Joyce's Girl's~ Thanksgiving'08

~ Joyce's Girl's~ Thanksgiving'08
Amanda, me, my mom & my niece Terisa

Thank you Sweet Donetta

Thank you sweet Denise

Thank you Denise~

Thank you Denise~

Thank you Denise~

Lemonade Award

Lemonade Award
Thank you Patti

We All Are Warrior's!

We All Are Warrior's!

Honest Scrap Award

Honest Scrap Award
Thank you Stephanie

Friendship Award

Friendship Award
Thank you Joni

Love your blog award

Love your blog award
Thank you Kim

Loveable Blog award

Loveable Blog award
Thank you Sweet Deena

Brillante We Blog Award

Brillante We Blog Award
Thank you Joni

Our family

Our family
"Our Kelsey Dog"
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.