This is me.....

My photo
California, United States
I am a mother, a wife, a daughter, a sister, a aunt, a friend, a godmother, and best of all....A child of God!!

Friday, August 29, 2008

"SiCKy iCkY"

Hows everyone? Sorry I didn't post anything yesterday but I was SO sick, wound up going to ER yesterday morning, couldn't keep anything in at all the good news to all that I lost 4 lbs! I was severely dehydrated due to nothing staying in, today is somewhat better, at least I want up at 3:00 am visiting the other room in our bedroom, poor Amanda came in and held my bangs out of the way gave me cool wash cloths and drove me to ER, and did some laundry for me and still went to work, gave Johnanthon and Blake strict orders to be quite and to leave me alone, I was under the influence of Morphine and compazine, and good'ol Johnanthon cooked him and Larry super, Macaroni and cheese with hot dog's cut up in it and green bean's.....I wanted to laugh so badly but no strength to do that. Well I am going to try and tackle a few things around here before it gets too hot, suppose to get 105!!!! I think I need to go and visit "Lake Kimberley" with a huge glass of mint sun tea! Stay cool and drink your fluids! Love to all of you.

4 comments:

Joni said...

Oh I do hope you feel better today! Stay inside where it's nice and cool...drink lots of fluids!

lots of love ~

pchickki said...

Annette

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I love that verse "For God so love the world" That says it all doesn't it?

Your blog is lovely. You have a very good looking family there girl!

Nita has been a good friend to me and I just love her. I am so glad you decided to visit me and I am looking forward to reading your blog often.
I see you are a friend of Just Joni also. She is another good blog friend. Iam so blessed to know so many wonderful people and now I have a new friend...you.

God Bless You
Hugs
Patti

Phyllis Russell Franklin said...

Gosh, glad you are feeling better. Drink, drink, drink and get those fluids back in you doing their job.

Love ya, Phyllis

kimberly said...

so sorry you were so sick, annette....guess i didn't see this post, as just caught the one year anniversary one when we got home last night! hope you are feeling better....dehydration is very scary and very serious....so you be good!!!!
and i would love to have you visit lake kimberly ANY time....i will even make mint suntea for you!
xoxoxo
kimberly

~The mind is like a parachute
it works best when it is opened~

~ REMINDER~

~ REMINDER~
October is breast awareness month!

P E A C E ! ! !

P E A C E ! ! !


Johnanthon

Our F A T Cat

Our F A T Cat
Amanda with Licorious

~ Joyce's Girl's~ Thanksgiving'08

~ Joyce's Girl's~ Thanksgiving'08
Amanda, me, my mom & my niece Terisa

Thank you Sweet Donetta

Thank you sweet Denise

Thank you Denise~

Thank you Denise~

Thank you Denise~

Lemonade Award

Lemonade Award
Thank you Patti

We All Are Warrior's!

We All Are Warrior's!

Honest Scrap Award

Honest Scrap Award
Thank you Stephanie

Friendship Award

Friendship Award
Thank you Joni

Love your blog award

Love your blog award
Thank you Kim

Loveable Blog award

Loveable Blog award
Thank you Sweet Deena

Brillante We Blog Award

Brillante We Blog Award
Thank you Joni

Our family

Our family
"Our Kelsey Dog"
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.