This is me.....

My photo
California, United States
I am a mother, a wife, a daughter, a sister, a aunt, a friend, a godmother, and best of all....A child of God!!

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

"LiFE IS SPlenDid aROUnd hERe!!"

Well Johnanthon has made the J.V. team, so football world here I come again, he played when he was younger, pop Warner for the city, and I truly LOVVVVED it! I was one of those Mom's who wore my jersey, with team colored beads, and an boat horn and would yell til my throat was sore, he use to tell me,"I can hear all the way down on the field" and would get so embarrassed, I wonder if I can still do all of that now that he's in high school? Probley not....I'm some what upset with Chris...he's so ignertley jealous that it makes me SICK....Amanda wanted to run around with Blake, the childhood friend since the 3 grade, and Chris got all butt hurt, he came in last night and tried to hug me, and I kept doing some dishes, and he said, "What no hug?" and man I torn into him, told him how stupid, ensure, and immature I thought he was, he said "we talked about it and you don't know the whole storey" "Well tell me the whole storey, I've got all night, but you on the other hand don't" his response to all that, "Don't worry about it, I don't need to tell you" so there's a whole new can of worms opened now, I reminded him this is my home, and when someone disturbs my home or anybody in it, I have the right to know everything!! so I am now waiting for an apology from this young man! If it's not one thing its something else, teenage love...isn't it grand! and Larry is just sitting there on the couch trying to act like he's watching the Olympics, but I know he was listing, after all I'm sure the whole neighbor hood heard me. I get so mad when people mess with my children, and I consider Blake one of mine! I felt so sorry for Blake, you could see the hurt in his eyes and I think that's what made me the maddest. I'll get over it though, and like momma said, "This isn't going to be the last thing that makes you upset with him" I sure hope Johnanthon is learning something from the relationship, O man I dread him having a girlfriend, but he's more carefree kind of guy, but very opinionated, I wonder where he learned that trait from?....My Mom... =) I need to get around the Direct T.V. guy is coming out and I cant remember what time, so I better get to dusting off the t.v. tootles for now!

4 comments:

Joni said...

Relationships are so difficult sometimes...God made each of us
unique and it gets in the way of the perfection we seek...moms are especially sensitive to all that comes in contact with our little ones but sometimes those experiences do more in shaping our kids than we could...love and life are funny that way. :)

I'm so glad John made the football team...tell him to make sure I get a schedule because I would love to come and watch him some time!
(I won't bring a horn).

Have a good day ~
xoxoxo

kimberly said...

oh man, am i glad i'm done with that! :) but of course a mama's concern doesn't stop for her kids just because they get married either!.....that is a whole different story! :)
i loved going to watch all kinds of sports when the kids were growing up....our girls....and everyone else! people would say at football "who is your son?" :) i just loved watching...and it sounds like i was a lot like you, annette! but i can't sit still and be quiet at things like that! yeah for johnanthon.....hope he has a wonderful year!
hugs dear friend....and don't go breaking any blood vessels! :)
xoxox
kimberly

Phyllis Russell Franklin said...

Good for John. I know you will enjoy this year watching him. Yes, our kids can tax our patience. Just remember God is working on them too. Their brains aren't fully developed either, at least that's what I kept reminding myself when my son went through that in-between manhood stage. Hope all will be well with all of you.... hugs.

Anonymous said...

Nice to hear Johnathon made the football team. I bet you're good at being a sports mom. Sorry to hear about the relationship problem. I hope all will be well for Amanada and that she sets her boundaries. A relationship should help people be individuals as well as a couple. I get nervous when I hear about someone being too controlling. Thanks for stopping by. I'm doing better. For awhile I was really blue but that seems to have passed. I never know if it's hormones or depression. Either way, I wish it would knock it off!!

Blessings and hugs!

~The mind is like a parachute
it works best when it is opened~

~ REMINDER~

~ REMINDER~
October is breast awareness month!

P E A C E ! ! !

P E A C E ! ! !


Johnanthon

Our F A T Cat

Our F A T Cat
Amanda with Licorious

~ Joyce's Girl's~ Thanksgiving'08

~ Joyce's Girl's~ Thanksgiving'08
Amanda, me, my mom & my niece Terisa

Thank you Sweet Donetta

Thank you sweet Denise

Thank you Denise~

Thank you Denise~

Thank you Denise~

Lemonade Award

Lemonade Award
Thank you Patti

We All Are Warrior's!

We All Are Warrior's!

Honest Scrap Award

Honest Scrap Award
Thank you Stephanie

Friendship Award

Friendship Award
Thank you Joni

Love your blog award

Love your blog award
Thank you Kim

Loveable Blog award

Loveable Blog award
Thank you Sweet Deena

Brillante We Blog Award

Brillante We Blog Award
Thank you Joni

Our family

Our family
"Our Kelsey Dog"
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.