This is me.....

My photo
California, United States
I am a mother, a wife, a daughter, a sister, a aunt, a friend, a godmother, and best of all....A child of God!!

Friday, July 11, 2008

"Time's"

I woke up this morning to birds chatting with each other, opened up the windows and saw haze, at first I got happy cause I thought it was cloudy but it's just this darn smoke. My Aunt is here from Oklahoma, shes my favorite so I played hooky to go and see her all week end, and of course we'll have a huge get together, she thinks the town should host her a parade when shes in town, not litterly but she loves the get together's and makes her appearance very will known, she's just got that good'ol southern garzma about her, and I love the "twang" in her voice. Amanda and Johnanthon have been keeping the roads pretty lit up with their driving, my poor sissy needs help, I swear she turned the corner the other day on 2 tires, then she braked, what takes me an 30 minutes to get stuff done, takes now an hour when she drives, I am a nervous wreck when she drives, you have no clue. I think, will I know I have lots of new gray hair, poor thing, she tries so hard and I try to point out the good things to her and its not easy when they are not that noticeable to me and that time, and then theirs Johnanthon who is so comfortable with his driving, he stays even with the car's if there's a pretty girl inside and flirts, with his mother sitting in the next seat! I love his sense of humor so much, him and his sister are nothing alike, she's more, much more serious then him, but she does get a little gettish at times and its funny to see her act this way, and I love the way shes so cuddly......my babes. I hope their world stays the way it is with them right now, all I want is for them to be happy in life, find someone to love, and have that person love them back for who they are, and to be strong, Amanda said one night, "Mom, do you think the world is coming to an end soon, by everything that's happing, cause the bible says their will fire's, wars, just plain evil and that is happing all around us NOW" Time is approaching most defiantly I believe this. she said "I want to have a baby before I leave this world, to know what it feels like to be a mom, do you think I could have a baby in heaven?" my heart sunk to my feet and told her not to be planning a baby shower just yet, to try and wait, and in heaven there are lots of babies she could love and nurture" what do you say to something like that? I do so hope she can find the true love of her life to experience love and all it has to offer, but if not in this time, then it was God's will to really experience the love of heaven!

2 comments:

Joni said...

Isn't it fun (and scary)to wonder about the future of our children? I think great things are in store and I really do have a lot of faith in their generation...

happy friday sweet friend ~
much love ~

kimberly said...

oh, annette...you have me laughing out loud this morning about amanda's driving....thank you!
and about amanda not planning a baby shower just yet! i still say you need to write these thoughts down for a book about motherhood!
it can be a very scary time for parents and for children....if that is what we dwell on...i worry every day about my kids and grandkids....but i just have to let go....and know they are in God's hand...and pray! :) i am a worrier by nature...so i have had to really work on it, or else with the things going on today....i would be a complete basket case!!!
i love that you talk with your kids about all of these things....and better yet...that they ask you!
hugs and love to you, dear friend!
kimberly

~The mind is like a parachute
it works best when it is opened~

~ REMINDER~

~ REMINDER~
October is breast awareness month!

P E A C E ! ! !

P E A C E ! ! !


Johnanthon

Our F A T Cat

Our F A T Cat
Amanda with Licorious

~ Joyce's Girl's~ Thanksgiving'08

~ Joyce's Girl's~ Thanksgiving'08
Amanda, me, my mom & my niece Terisa

Thank you Sweet Donetta

Thank you sweet Denise

Thank you Denise~

Thank you Denise~

Thank you Denise~

Lemonade Award

Lemonade Award
Thank you Patti

We All Are Warrior's!

We All Are Warrior's!

Honest Scrap Award

Honest Scrap Award
Thank you Stephanie

Friendship Award

Friendship Award
Thank you Joni

Love your blog award

Love your blog award
Thank you Kim

Loveable Blog award

Loveable Blog award
Thank you Sweet Deena

Brillante We Blog Award

Brillante We Blog Award
Thank you Joni

Our family

Our family
"Our Kelsey Dog"
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.