This is me.....

My photo
California, United States
I am a mother, a wife, a daughter, a sister, a aunt, a friend, a godmother, and best of all....A child of God!!

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Just stopping by

Hi everyone! I have been so busy at work and to tired to get on, but not to day, just busy already this morning, took Chris to summer school at 7:15, his parents are gone for a few day camping and he doesn't have his truck, he's trying so hard to find a full time job so he can swing the payments, he's such a GOOD kid, Amanda has truly been blessed with him so far, and I let him drive my car around, so for everything I've done for him, he's bbq'ing for all of us tonight "It's at least I could do for you, for everything you've done for me" I told him " O crap now, NO it's at least I could do for you cause you make my daughter happy and you keep a smile one her face and a glow in her eyes, that I haven't seen in year's" Johnanthon is in driving school, I have mixed emotions on that....it's a letting go thing for me, knowing my baby is growing up. It's so smokey here in the valley from all the fire's we had, I took Amanda to the Dr. this morning to get a new inhaler, and he had to give her a breathing treatment in the office and gave her strict orders' to stay in as much as possible, it's really bothered her and my Mom these past few day's, but God is good to her and he'll take care of them both. I'll write more later maybe, just wanted to drop a few little lines and say "Hi, and I hope all of you are doing well, and I think about all of you often through out my day" Ta Ta.............

2 comments:

kimberly said...

i know what you mean about tired! i've missed everyone too...but just has been a whirlwind around here....finally slowing down...few more celebrations and then we are good until later in the year! :)
have fun bbqing tonight! very sweet of chris...and of you to help out so much...but that is your big heart again! :0
hugs sweet friend...
kimberly

Joni said...

hope your bbq went well...I am just now winding down from a very long day...I can't believe John will be driving...eek...we ARE getting old sister...but he'll do just fine...does Amanda have her driver's license? I don't recall seeing her drive around...don't forget the new cell phone law goes into effect July 1st!

~The mind is like a parachute
it works best when it is opened~

~ REMINDER~

~ REMINDER~
October is breast awareness month!

P E A C E ! ! !

P E A C E ! ! !


Johnanthon

Our F A T Cat

Our F A T Cat
Amanda with Licorious

~ Joyce's Girl's~ Thanksgiving'08

~ Joyce's Girl's~ Thanksgiving'08
Amanda, me, my mom & my niece Terisa

Thank you Sweet Donetta

Thank you sweet Denise

Thank you Denise~

Thank you Denise~

Thank you Denise~

Lemonade Award

Lemonade Award
Thank you Patti

We All Are Warrior's!

We All Are Warrior's!

Honest Scrap Award

Honest Scrap Award
Thank you Stephanie

Friendship Award

Friendship Award
Thank you Joni

Love your blog award

Love your blog award
Thank you Kim

Loveable Blog award

Loveable Blog award
Thank you Sweet Deena

Brillante We Blog Award

Brillante We Blog Award
Thank you Joni

Our family

Our family
"Our Kelsey Dog"
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.