I have been "tagged" by Joni so here it goes........
1) I love daisies flower's......Don't know why I do but I just love the way they look in a vase sitting some where in my home.
2) I a GOOD martini drink....my friend Amy makes the best!
3) I had no intention of marrying the man I've been married to for almost 18 year's, we had our daughter the joy of my life first, then as my mom use to say "lived in sin" first, I did everything backword's.....I use too not follow the rules!
4) I HATE farris wheel's, maybe cause they are only being held up by pieces of metal that some carny worker put together, but the main reason there are only 2 wheel barrel looking wheels that make that thing go around and around. Larry and the kid's talked me into going on it once and they promised not to rock it, and guess what they did? thats right..they rocked it! Never have I been back on one!
5) I love to "weirdo" watch and look at peoples shoe's.
6) I love nothing better then to be with good friends with a good cup of coffe and some kind of sweet to go with it, I am a sucker for sweets.
7) I always wanted too and maybe I will take a class on religions, learning abouth other peoples faith has always been very interesting to me, helps me respect people for how they believe, I just think that would be so fun and interesting.
8) I want a tatoo of something small before my skin gets any more flabbier, this way you know what your looking at, there is nothing more gross then to see a tatto on a piece of flabby skin and not know what it is...so with this in mind I better get it done before my skin is hanging due to the ageing process.
The next part of this "tag your it" is your suppose to pass this to 7 other people, will I don't have 7 other people and the ones I do have already done it, so what's a girl to do? maybe I will try "Red tin heart" she's so neat, I hope you have all enjoyed this, this kind of stuff makes you stop and think about yourself just a little bit, sometimes we need to stop and think......love to all on this going to be hot Saturday..........tootles Annette