This is me.....

My photo
California, United States
I am a mother, a wife, a daughter, a sister, a aunt, a friend, a godmother, and best of all....A child of God!!

Saturday, April 12, 2008

" I Know It's Saturday...."

You are not going to believe what happend to me and this blog site, first off, I some how some way lost my music, I e~mailed Joni and she saved me...again, but now I have lost my text color and font, go figure...I am so stupid when comes to cut and pasting and all that stuff, the best news for me is I haven't lost spell check, it took me and hour and half just to get my music back, this is too early in the morning for this, but thank goodness it's Saturday and I have all day to figure this out, give me a mop and a bucket of water, and a vacume cleaner and I wont miss any of that up, o heck no!! Larry and Amanda are going to local baseball game tonight with one of Larry's friend and his wife, I'm not going..I don't care too much for the wife, so I 'm not going to bless her with my presence, and John and a friend are most likely going to go and check out a roadeo dance, I know what they are going to do..they are going to go and check out the cowgirl's, I smell TROUBLE in the air, so while everyone is out having fun I'll be pulling my hair out over this blog thing, and of course it wont be the gray that gets pulled out! I suppose I better go and get the mop and water ready, I cant mess that up and start playing Cinderella, I sure could use a fairy God mother right now...I hope I have given some of you a smile on your face this morning, I didn't mention my cat has had me up at 4 this morning playing in the verticales on my slider wanting out, but its beautiful out side this morning...I will blog more later, after all time is all I have today!

3 comments:

Joni said...

yes, you made me laugh...as usual. If you need any help just call, but I'm sure you'll get it figured out...as for the mopping though, you are on your own...

:)
Have fun Nettie with a day all to yourself ~
lots o' love,
Joni

kimberly said...

laughter.....you are too cute!!!and don't give yourself enough credit, i'm sure!!!! sounds like a lovely day....now that you have the computer figured out! :) you can sit and drink that green tea, and eat that piece of chocolate cake i sent!
hugs to you, friend,
kimberly

Phyllis Russell Franklin said...

Sounds like some of the trouble I get myself into, but glad to see that you got it all worked out.

All is well with the world... and I love quiet time alone, so you enjoy your evening and do what you want to do.

~The mind is like a parachute
it works best when it is opened~

~ REMINDER~

~ REMINDER~
October is breast awareness month!

P E A C E ! ! !

P E A C E ! ! !


Johnanthon

Our F A T Cat

Our F A T Cat
Amanda with Licorious

~ Joyce's Girl's~ Thanksgiving'08

~ Joyce's Girl's~ Thanksgiving'08
Amanda, me, my mom & my niece Terisa

Thank you Sweet Donetta

Thank you sweet Denise

Thank you Denise~

Thank you Denise~

Thank you Denise~

Lemonade Award

Lemonade Award
Thank you Patti

We All Are Warrior's!

We All Are Warrior's!

Honest Scrap Award

Honest Scrap Award
Thank you Stephanie

Friendship Award

Friendship Award
Thank you Joni

Love your blog award

Love your blog award
Thank you Kim

Loveable Blog award

Loveable Blog award
Thank you Sweet Deena

Brillante We Blog Award

Brillante We Blog Award
Thank you Joni

Our family

Our family
"Our Kelsey Dog"
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.