Good morning to all on this pretty Wednesday!!!!! I think mother nature might need some hormones she's undecided on what to do, the news yesterday reported a chance of sprinkles and I get excited, got the weed's pulled cleaned the outside of some windows and waited eagerly for sprinkles, but nothing..... Joni awhile back posted a blog about something to the matter "About Me" well here's mine and I starting to think it just might open my eyes to few thing's that I forgot about me, or maybe I just don't want it to resurface, so here it goes.....
1) I bite my nails...yuk, as this sounds I always have except for when I had acrylic and that's one reason why I got them put one and besides I felt pretty, then the hospital said to all of us women no more "fake" nail's.
2) I can not stand walnut's...don't know why I just don't
3) I was one wild women before having Amanda..here it goes, the ache in my throat, I did thing's I am not proud about at all, but with the blessing of my daughter presence inside my belly and the grace of God's love I stopped.
4) I color my hair...I don't care much for the color mother nature chooses to give me.
5) I tend to let my hard head get in the way, I am so stubborn, that some times I make myself mad, cause I have missed out on so much at times.
6) I love working in the hospital, it's the patients and their family that keep bringing me back for more.
7) Joni and I have been friends since the 3 grade as you all know, she's my best friend, we don't see each much but I can always count on her to be here, even if weeks, days or years that have gone by, she cherish friends with all her heart, and carries them in her heart where ever she goes.
8) I truly love God, he has helped me through some pretty rough times that I have put away, and have not thought about until lately, things that hurt, real bad, but with his pure love and patients he'll guide me through it again, it has surfaced for a reason, or its Satin trying to get at my heart, so I've been asking for strength allot.
I hope all of you have a great day!!