This is me.....

My photo
California, United States
I am a mother, a wife, a daughter, a sister, a aunt, a friend, a godmother, and best of all....A child of God!!

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Wednesday

Hello to everyone, all is finely well around here, to some point, Larry still tries to get me feeling sorry for him, just isn't going to happen why can't he figure this out yet? It's just a cold !! I've been working these last few days and I cant stand this time, I really do have a hard time getting up in the morning if I get out of bed even 10 minutes later, I am running o so behind, the only one that gets up on time these last few weeks is Amanda, and I think the it's because she goes to school with this boy she's been seeing and she wants to look prettier then she already is, John has golf team pictures for the yearbook today and I think he's excited about it, he put on all his wardrobe and I caught him looking in the mirror, cleaned up his shoe's, asked me to please iron and pleat his pants! Easter is fast approaching and we still have to work a full day, so I'll go to mass before going to work, I am not happy at the thought of working all day but I've come to conclusion God works on me every day and its not easy, yesterday at work I wasn't very talkative, and that's rare for me, and someone asked me whats wrong, your talking much today, and all I could say was, "Nothing, my mother taught me, if you don't have nothing nice to say, then don't say nothing at all, and I'm practicing what she taught me" I love all your "Tuesday Treasures" and don't forget Friday is traveling day, I wonder where I am going to go to? Today is a pretty special day for Larry's mom and Dad, they are legally adopting their 5 year foster son, I pray that they make a difference in his life, and I think its a good thing for them to have him, he's got ADHD, as well as other issues, and I can remember when.......Larry's dad defiantly treat him different they did their own grandson's when John and Zach was his age, his Dad had no patients at all, I would never let my son go over their if I wasn't around, then sometimes the my mouth would just fly open and say what ever, when I got upset with his Dad, but I wish nothing more then happiness with this little guy, who really doesn't like me for some reason, just have to pray.....tootles for now Love Annette

4 comments:

kimberly said...

good morning, annette...happy to hear your thoughts this day! and again, thank you for the smile, reminds me of days and weeks when my girls were still living at home....always something. :)

funny how these little people are....sometimes my oldest grandson decides he doesn't "like" one of his aunties.....he doesn't say it...just shys away from them...and another day, he can't get enough of them. what a great day for this little guy.....and i am sure he will come to love you....he just hasn't seen how big your heart is yet.
have a wonderful day
kimberly

kimberly said...

my favorite of his too, annette...and you're right...doesn't even mind if i read the paper!
xo
kim

Joni said...

Ah...give the little guy some time...I know he will come to love you...what's there not to like? You are precious to the core.

big hugs ~

Phyllis Russell Franklin said...

Annette: I echo the words of kimberly and Joni.

Love you.... keep the faith, Phyllis

~The mind is like a parachute
it works best when it is opened~

~ REMINDER~

~ REMINDER~
October is breast awareness month!

P E A C E ! ! !

P E A C E ! ! !


Johnanthon

Our F A T Cat

Our F A T Cat
Amanda with Licorious

~ Joyce's Girl's~ Thanksgiving'08

~ Joyce's Girl's~ Thanksgiving'08
Amanda, me, my mom & my niece Terisa

Thank you Sweet Donetta

Thank you sweet Denise

Thank you Denise~

Thank you Denise~

Thank you Denise~

Lemonade Award

Lemonade Award
Thank you Patti

We All Are Warrior's!

We All Are Warrior's!

Honest Scrap Award

Honest Scrap Award
Thank you Stephanie

Friendship Award

Friendship Award
Thank you Joni

Love your blog award

Love your blog award
Thank you Kim

Loveable Blog award

Loveable Blog award
Thank you Sweet Deena

Brillante We Blog Award

Brillante We Blog Award
Thank you Joni

Our family

Our family
"Our Kelsey Dog"
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.